What's new

re recently purchased provari

Make sure you check out our two extensive vendor discount lists! One i up top of the page and another is stickied in the Bargain Basement thread :D

Simple boge cartomiser and alloy drip shield

Looks good and vapes well, a good dependable standby

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347644384.610842.jpg

checked out discount codes before i bought got 5% off my order, better than nothing!

Last edited:
Hi mate, nice kit.... I have probably paid 4 times what you paid on easing in with crap, so good investment ... Oh and welcome to the party ..:strawberry:

I was smoking forty a day so this kit although expensive only add s up to a couple of months of analogs so should make my money back quite soon!

I was smoking forty a day so this kit although expensive only add s up to a couple of months of analogs so should make my money back quite soon!

Untill you find a hundred other bits you might want to add :P It does pay off in the end!

Arrived, love it, set up with vivi nova thingy(thanks zombie)now to experiment with flavours, any suggestions on a good brand to look at?

Vapist and Cyberpixe do some really good homebrews, Swedish fish by Alba Vapours, any of Grizwalds from Vape Escape :)

And Waves of Vapour Malted Milk and Custard Creams are delic!

Back
Top Bottom