What's new

re recently purchased provari

so i need a tank or a cartomizer right i thought i did any suggestions please?

Tanks with cartos in them look nice on Provari's, also the genesis style atomisers you can get, I have a cobra and you build the atty yourself :)

Visions are good too :)

Thanks guys, yes im afraid im one of them who researches, and then when he decides has to have it, otherwise it nags at me forever. so these days i just get the bloody thing straight off, was using skycigs which have help the craving but dont really satisfy if you know what i mean.Advice re delivery systems and add ons most welcome as i can see myself becoming obsessive re this .:fox:

YOu sound like me :)

Id Suggest vivi novas for delivery systems .. but from the sounds of it .. you may as well just jump striaght in and buy a cobra ... or penelope

In all seriousness tho .. I really rate the vivi nova tanks .. the mini and the big .. and you can rebuild the heads yourself

vivi nova it is then, all sounds exotic and complicated at the minute but im sure ill get the hang of it!

The Novas are great .. dead easy to fill )no faffing with syringes) dont leak and hold loads of juice .. plus will look fab on top of a provari

mix em up with a nice siam mods steel drip tip ...

Something like the nova would be good as the atty can be more complicated than the mod itself. The beauty of the nova is you can start out buying replacement heads to start with and then as you get more into things you can move on to rebuilding yourself! You sound like you are going to be a "hobby" vaper like most of us here! It becomes an obsession, but a good one :)

Back
Top Bottom