What's new

re recently purchased provari

markob

Initiate
Hi have recently purchased the following from en juice is this all i need to get started?And hi to all, only been vaping a couple of weeks and im worried i have jumped in too deep!cheers mark
ProVari V2 (Satin - Red LED)
<small> - Provari Shipping: I agree to select ei..</small>
<small> - Standard Shipping - Order Cancellation: I understand selecti..</small>
<small> - AW IMR 18490 Battery: Add Two AW IMR 18490..</small>
<small> - 510 Atomiser: Add 510 Standard Res..</small>
<small> - Charger (batteries not included): Add TrustFire TR-001..</small>
<small> - ProVari Cleaning Kit - RECOMMENDED: ProVari Cleaning Kit</small>
PV31£159.00£159.00
<input name="selected[]" value="43836" type="checkbox">Menthol Ice Primo
<small> - Primo Base Liquid: Primo Standard PG/VG..</small>
<small> - Bottle Size: 30ml</small>
<small> - Strength: 24mg</small>
<small> - Menthol Strength: XX-Super Strong</small>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Hi mark. Blimey talk about jumping in with probably the most widely acclaimed, if expensive, variable voltage ecig on the market. What have you been using up til now? Looks like you have everything you need to get started though the fun will then coming trying all the different atomisers, clearomisers and tank combinations you can stick on the end of it

Welcome to the planet by the way!

Brilliant first purchase! welcome :)

Like Mark says .. you are gonna be trying different delivery systems .. and swearing each time you try a new one its the best you have used :)

If you are going to do it, do it properly, eh! I picked up a 2nd hand one a couple of weeks ago and love it. It is really easy to use, nowhere near as complicated as it can look. What atties or cartos are you using with it (when you get it, of course!)

Hey PF, what price can you get em at second hand then ?

I paid £100 with the extended end cap to take my 18650s. I've seen them from £80 upwards. Mines the old version, but it does everything I need it too. The only difference between the v1 and v2 is the newer one with take lower resistance stuff. You need batteries with nipples too :) that was an extra £20 on top.

£20 for nipples?

jeez :)

Hey markob and welcome to the planet! Great purchase you made there, all thats left is juice and cartos/tank systems :D

Thanks guys, yes im afraid im one of them who researches, and then when he decides has to have it, otherwise it nags at me forever. so these days i just get the bloody thing straight off, was using skycigs which have help the craving but dont really satisfy if you know what i mean.Advice re delivery systems and add ons most welcome as i can see myself becoming obsessive re this .:fox:

Back
Top Bottom