What's new

Rdta's

I don't have a squonk mod,yet hehe,but looking at review's it certainly hits the buttons ,just not my thing

I'm going to try this beast,cause I got it pretty cheap

Screenshot_20190218-224249_Google.jpg

The closest I've got to my vape has to be the reload but it's a nasty thing for getting right,next is the recurve but I'm not into dripping right now ,spot on flavour but needs a squonk to get the best, the other tank I think in my book deserves some praise is the wotofo serpent original although it's not easy to set up and the serpent mini is my goto tank but 2ml just don't cut it and I'm not a fan of bubble glass,so you can see why I want to try rdtas

I also want a strong mint juice,50/50 3mg to mix with a few of my bland 70/30 shortfills, I thought it's best to ask in this thread without creating another.
Thanks

@Chilly If you're still trying to find the gear that suits you, buying something because it's cheap is not guaranteed to be successful. More likely to be one more thing to throw into the vape drawer and move onto the next. Sometimes the journey can be part of the fun, you learn stuff along the way, sometimes it can be frustrating and wasteful of time and money. It would be a mistake to buy a cheap RDTA, find out that it's crap and write off all RDTAs on that basis.

My personal journey went from cigalikes to ego pens to RTAs, RDAs and finally RDTAs. Primarily it was all about finding the right airflow, avoiding anything that leaked, suited my lifestyle, was well made from a company that delivered good customer service and was reasonably priced. Aromamizers certainly don't do it for everyone and nor should they ... but they tick all my boxes such that I've used nothing but Steam Crave since the first RDTA. I have a similar progression story with mods; now I use only SX Minis ... some prefer Evolv chips, some prefer to pay less or more. Each to their own.

Getting advice from others is all well and good, researching before you buy is beneficial as long as you always keep in mind what does and doesn't work for you. Try to buy gear that offers something better than stuff you already have otherwise you don't move forward, just around in circles.

@Chilly If you're still trying to find the gear that suits you, buying something because it's cheap is not guaranteed to be successful. More likely to be one more thing to throw into the vape drawer and move onto the next. Sometimes the journey can be part of the fun, you learn stuff along the way, sometimes it can be frustrating and wasteful of time and money. It would be a mistake to buy a cheap RDTA, find out that it's crap and write off all RDTAs on that basis.

My personal journey went from cigalikes to ego pens to RTAs, RDAs and finally RDTAs. Primarily it was all about finding the right airflow, avoiding anything that leaked, suited my lifestyle, was well made from a company that delivered good customer service and was reasonably priced. Aromamizers certainly don't do it for everyone and nor should they ... but they tick all my boxes such that I've used nothing but Steam Crave since the first RDTA. I have a similar progression story with mods; now I use only SX Minis ... some prefer Evolv chips, some prefer to pay less or more. Each to their own.

Getting advice from others is all well and good, researching before you buy is beneficial as long as you always keep in mind what does and doesn't work for you. Try to buy gear that offers something better than stuff you already have otherwise you don't move forward, just around in circles.
Good advice

words of wisdom ¬

another thing is that some flavours taste beter out of some atys and other flavors taste crappy out of others
if u stick to one type of juice like deserts etc

got it....it's ok but cap heats up a lot

if you don't get along with it send me a pm il see what i have lying arould for you mate :)
Thanks, it's all part of the learning curve and once I try an rdta I'll know if that's the right direction for me

Back
Top Bottom