What's new

Rdta's

We all have different likes and dislikes, I'll find the vape for me eventually ,still costing less than stinkies.
I really like my serpent mini but think there's something out there for me that I can get along with

Is that the definition? The Aromamizer wicking style was a copy of the Kayfun 4, which wasn't called a RDTA.

It was just a bit of marketing, making out they'd come out with something original.
Along with 90% of all vape products, perhaps the question should have been Genesis style.
My original comment seems to have hit a nerve so I shall back out & leave you to it.

I will say thought the best "RDTA" I have used is the DJV.

Only ever tried one RDTA, the Avocado which was a bit shit if memory serves.

Along with 90% of all vape products, perhaps the question should have been Genesis style.
My original comment seems to have hit a nerve so I shall back out & leave you to it.

I will say thought the best "RDTA" I have used is the DJV.

Leave it out Adrian, no nerves have been hit. I should use smilies more.:grin2:

I recently bought the Galaxies RDTA and I think it’s a cracking little tank
Ah that's better, don't need no arguments about vaping style,I only asked cause I'm not quite there yet with what I like.
Thankyou, I will check it out.

Ahh,I see it's mtl,not my thing,looks good,a little bit like the bezerker tank,I'm dtl but thanks

Ah that's better, don't need no arguments about vaping style,I only asked cause I'm not quite there yet with what I like.
Thankyou, I will check it out.

Like me,, I’m trying loads of stuff out to find what I like/ get on with. Think I paid about £20 from FT with MAP code. Has a lot of good reviews too.

Yeah,it looks good,single coil so it's easy on batts,just can't do mtl no longer after doing dtl

Another big fan of the Galaxies MTL RDTA here ....... but it's MTL, as you say.

*squonkable too* :)

Back
Top Bottom