What's new

RDTA with squonk pin ?

ianleeds

Achiever
I am currently running my Squonker with an Ijoy combo which comes with a squonk pin. I like the convenience of filling the tank with the squonk bottle.
Is there an alternative to the Ijoy out there...I.e. a RTA/RDTA which comes with a squonk pin ?
Thanks.

I am currently running my Squonker with an Ijoy combo which comes with a squonk pin. I like the convenience of filling the tank with the squonk bottle.
Is there an alternative to the Ijoy out there...I.e. a RTA/RDTA which comes with a squonk pin ?
Thanks.
Cthulhu did the best "big boy" version. Can't remember the bloody name but I had one and passed it on.
The geekvape medusa reborn was very good too. 25mm and the bottom tank was incased within the rda but it was a goon killer for me.
The split (ft do clones) is very good offering a mtl single coil or dual coil dtl option.
Still can't remember the name of the cthulhu one.

Quite impressed so far, quality as usual from Wotofo is good. Been running it against the Gaia for comparison, not ideal as that's only 22mm & top cap gets hot with low ohm builds. But so does the Faris so neither are for the chain vapers.

Quite impressed so far, quality as usual from Wotofo is good. Been running it against the Gaia for comparison, not ideal as that's only 22mm & top cap gets hot with low ohm builds. But so does the Faris so neither are for the chain vapers.
Where did you buy your Wofoto Faris from mate ? I am certainly interested.

Back
Top Bottom