What's new

RDA Flavour

Tobytyke

Achiever
Ok Apes,,, it appears I’m having some issues with this at the minute on a couple of my tanks... TBH it’s beginning to piss me off as this is supposed to be the best way to get flavour... Is it the juice ??? I can probably almost guarantee NO as these are @Lee deliscious creations that I’m using.. Apple Crumble & Custard Slice.

Sooooooo, I must be doing something not quite right. The RDA is the Blitz Hermetic, a little 22mm which has been given some great reviews. Anyway I’ve got it on the Topside and the base of it has those cut outs either side to rest the coiling rod to achieve the right height. As well as doing it this way I’ve also tried lifting the coil up as well. But I think it needs to be right down TBH. With regards to wicking, I’m using labo puff pads. Ends cut long enough to touch the bottom of the juice well. I’ve tried it by thinning the ends out as well as just tucking them down once cut but I’m feeling that I just not getting the benefits of these juices. I’ve also got a load more to try but obviously reluctant to open them now. The coil I have in at present is a 3mm Brochrome @ 0.39. I’ve tried at various wattage ranges from 30-50w whilst playing around with the airflow to try and achieve some resemblance of flavour.

A few pics to follow

Don’t know if it’s too much cotton?? It doesn’t feel like it as it slides through the coil easily enough with a touch of resistance
FFA18F9E-12A0-407D-B2E4-FB34EFAEFF8D.jpeg
902054A4-137E-4202-9AAF-0AC76829C294.jpeg
1C15B680-EC50-40C8-A4AF-819F8C5BD9F2.jpeg

have zero experience with that particular rda , but, have you tried any more complex types of coils in there, clapton or staple etc also play with the wattage a bit, sure someone who has one offer more

have zero experience with that particular rda , but, have you tried any more complex types of coils in there, clapton or staple etc also play with the wattage a bit, sure someone who has one offer more

As I said, I have tried wattages from 30-50w. I do have some coilology pre made Clapton’s or some geekvape ones but was looking forward to trying the Brochrome which come highly recommended from a few fellow Apes.

As I said, I have tried wattages from 30-50w. I do have some coilology pre made Clapton’s or some geekvape ones but was looking forward to trying the Brochrome which come highly recommended from a few fellow Apes.

brochromes alright on a mech but, imo wont beat a nice clapton or similar in a regulated device

Stick with the brochrome add 3 wraps but make it a contact coil with no spacing and raise your coil half a mm and start at 50w and crank it up until you find your sweet spot [emoji4]

Stick with the brochrome add 3 wraps but make it a contact coil with no spacing and raise your coil half a mm and start at 50w and crank it up until you find your sweet spot [emoji4]

That will make it higher resistance yes??,, thus 8-9 wraps....... Still 3mm or 2.5mm??

That will make it higher resistance yes??,, thus 8-9 wraps....... Still 3mm or 2.5mm??
Stick with the 3mm and yes it will make it higher resistance but that's only a number that needs to be concerned about if it's too low for a mech, for your regulated mod it benefits you building higher as it takes less wattage to produce more power in theory until you look at coil mass (amount of metal used to achieve resistance) but I'm sure it will be a better build than you have now and flavour should be good [emoji6]

Stick with the 3mm and yes it will make it higher resistance but that's only a number that needs to be concerned about if it's too low for a mech, for your regulated mod it benefits you building higher as it takes less wattage to produce more power in theory until you look at coil mass (amount of metal used to achieve resistance) but I'm sure it will be a better build than you have now and flavour should be good [emoji6]

Thank you my friend. I will give it a bash and see how I get on.

Back
Top Bottom