What's new

Rage replacement clear bottles

kamido

Achiever
I put some juice in it yesterday that’s warped the bottle it looks like it’s had a stroke and doesn’t fit properly now still works so it’s ok but just looked on line and seems everywhere is sold out of the clear ones anyone have an idea who stocks them in clear if push comes to shove i’l buy a couple of black ones so it’s not a massive problem but whould prefer the clear ones

I put some juice in it yesterday that’s warped the bottle it looks like it’s had a stroke and doesn’t fit properly now still works so it’s ok but just looked on line and seems everywhere is sold out of the clear ones anyone have an idea who stocks them in clear if push comes to shove i’l buy a couple of black ones so it’s not a massive problem but whould prefer the clear ones

what was the liquid so we know to steer clear off ?

what was the liquid so we know to steer clear off ?
It was a aniseed juice fooking lovely but it doesn’t like squonk bottles the flavour can react with plastic didn’t think about it when I used it for the day will just use it in a dripper from now on :)

It was a aniseed juice fooking lovely but it doesn’t like squonk bottles the flavour can react with plastic didn’t think about it when I used it for the day will just use it in a dripper from now on :)

I didn't know certain juices would react like that with plastic. Thanks for the heads up if I ever get a squonker.
How do you know what juices are aniseed?

I didn't know certain juices would react like that with plastic. Thanks for the heads up if I ever get a squonker.
There's quite a few flavours that don't play well with plastic tanks - aniseed/anise is a classic example, but citrus can be bad too and I've had issues with rhubarb.

there is a thread on here somewhere about tank cracking juice, ive not had issue with rhubarb on my topsides or rage yet thank god as rhubarb is one of my fave liquids.

this juice was blackjack aniseed when mixed with VG can cause a reaction with plastic if i remember rightly and some menthols to i think

fk vaping that
would it be posible for some toxins entering ejuice from the bottle?

Back
Top Bottom