What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Radiator pluid

I do have a bit of HS menthol sensation for a VERY occasional change it when I have a cold but I've yet to try anything with mint or menthol added to some other flavour that tastes decent.

I had some HS Menthol Sensation, but to be honest, it wasn't hitting the spot (and us ladies don't like that!! ;)). Can't wait to try the Mentally Menthol that is steeping at home - think that's the only thing I miss about the stinkies - I used to have rollies with a menthol tip, and it's the menthol I miss - but I WOULDN'T GO BACK THERE!!!

For what it's worth, having looked at the site which sells the fluid - the fact it seems to "melt" a certain type of plastic and the manufacturer acknowledges this and makes a disclaimer, would ensure that even if this stuff tasted like angels pissing on my tongue, I wouldn't touch it. BPA nightmare anyone? :D

For what it's worth, having looked at the site which sells the fluid - the fact it seems to "melt" a certain type of plastic and the manufacturer acknowledges this and makes a disclaimer, would ensure that even if this stuff tasted like angels pissing on my tongue, I wouldn't touch it. BPA nightmare anyone? :D

I love that, I will let you know when it arrives in a couple of weeks.

You're crazy Carl.
It sounds gross. Maybe tastes nice, but a lot of dosh in my opinion.

You're crazy Carl.
It sounds gross. Maybe tastes nice, but a lot of dosh in my opinion.

I know I am just like mr T you crazy fool :) £54 mate 100ml, grants £43 £11 more, i know if i dont like it. It will sell though ppl are always asking for it on another forum

carl

Back
Top Bottom