What's new

Radiator pluid

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Radiator pluid in stock now at 310 just checked and still showing - shame the p+p kills it for me.

still showing in stock now mark, wanna go half on a bottle Markfletcher007

carl

Shipping Information:Shipping Method:
carl Jefferies

United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box

ItemSkuQtySubtotal
Radiator PluidNic Strength5mg Full FlavorBottle Size100 MLMM-PLUID-5mg Full Flavor-100 ML1$65.00
Subtotal$65.00
Shipping & Handling$20.34
Grand Total$85.34

Last edited:
Carlos hesitant because never tried it but also just waiting in case IHybrid is released as may if I lose my total sanity and forget that my wife will kill me buy one and then add on the pluid with order as announcement due any day now

Does anyone know what this stuff tastes like ?

Carlos hesitant because never tried it but also just waiting in case IHybrid is released as may if I lose my total sanity and forget that my wife will kill me buy one and then add on the pluid with order as announcement due any day now

Don't want to hurt your wallet Mark but its the last run of the standard gun metal tonight, just had a email off someone in the states telling me. 4pm CST midnight here

Does anyone know what this stuff tastes like ?

Ive watched a couple of vids mate and black liquorice and mint and citrus, but no one has put there finger on it, i'll try it and see

carl

my god .. it sounds awful! I hate menthol vapes, and liquorice :)

Don't want to hurt your wallet Mark but its the last run of the standard gun metal tonight, just had a email off someone in the states telling me. 4pm CST midnight here

Ive watched a couple of vids mate and black liquorice and mint and citrus, but no one has put there finger on it, i'll try it and see

carl

This could be an expensive weekend !!!

The mint makes it a no no for me lol
Mark do you not like mint at all? I never fancied the menthol but when I tried mentally menthol it changed my mind...on my next order I will send tou some mentally menthol to try it may just change your mind

Back
Top Bottom