What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Quick question for all of you...

GDog1666

Postman
... do the CE4 heads fit the CE5 bodies? They seem to have the same fitting but need to know if anyone else has tried this???

Unfortunately there are quite a few different types/makes of CE4s and CE5s, so I think you would need to be more specific...

I have 2 CE4 rebuilds from 2 different places but they look the same, the atomiser heads are single wick ones for the Vision CE5 from liberty-flights and not use if they will fit. I will just try one on the CE4 later and let you all know. I did screw one on and it seem to fit but wanted to use the CE4 Plus from vapour-room as is.

It's really all rather confusing this CE4/5 etc terminology going on...

The first CE4 was actually a totally different bottom coil design.
The CE4+ was top coil.
Then, after the Vision eGo clearo (aka Stardust) came out, other companies/manufacturers adopted "CE4" to call their version...

And when the replaceable coil heads came in, it threw a new spanner in the works to the terminology confusion...
5thday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom