What's new

Quick delivery.

Tone77

Postman
A big thumbs up to big juice uk and royal mail.Orderd juice yesterday lunchtime arrived this morning,can't get better than that!

Yes it's always nice when orders arrive quickly, i get the very same service from Rejuiced.

The quickest delivery I've ever had was from a bloke on a FB group. I paid him for an Obs cube kit at 1525 and had it in my hand at 1140 the next morning :clapping:

The quickest delivery I've ever had was from a bloke on a FB group. I paid him for an Obs cube kit at 1525 and had it in my hand at 1140 the next morning :clapping:
Makes you wonder why some everyday and buisness parcels take days to deliver.

Makes you wonder why some everyday and buisness parcels take days to deliver.
To be fair though I paid him a fiver for next day delivery. If a business offers free delivery over X amount I'm prepared to wait a few days :)

Ordered mod Thursday at 4pm arrived friday morning, that was 2nd class delivery £2.95 [emoji108]
Vapestreams smashing it

Had the same experience with Flavourart UK, sent on Friday as RM small parcel, was expecting it on Monday. Arrived on Saturday, wasn't even special Saturday delivery...

Let's just say it saved me some hassle as I was fast running out and needed to mix more juice. My flavour orders from different companies usually take an age to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom