What's new

QUESTION about: Vivi Nova and Clear Tanks in general.

The Vivi Nova is great but it does not work with all batteries. Mine works on Ego-C battery and on one of my 2 Ego-T batteries. Both Ego-T are same but only works on one. It does not work on my Lava Tube either. I could not find an explanation.
I have tested several cartos too.

2nd for the Vivi Nova. Been using one now for the best part of 2 weeks. LR coil, ego twist battery and vaping heaven!
Never leaked once as I transport my PV's in a small draw string bag disassembled. Now, my Vision clearomizer leaked like feck one day. Emptied a full tank into my bag and left me with no juice for work!!! Turned out it was the centre poll seemed to have been pulled down away from the tip leaving a gap for the juice to flow out.

Out of ease of use, reliability and transporting, Vivi Nova all the way

Thanks for the replies, I ordered a Vivi- let's see how it goes. But concerning these three - SmokTech CE4, SmokTech DCT XL 6ml and the new thin Boge 510e- I've cleaned them and tried all of them again with being extremely careful about filling and resting positions; the result is the nearly the same. After the second or third refill, they start leaking from the mouthpiece and gurgling even though the juice is more than halfway filled. I guess I'm just unlucky with clearomizers.

gurgles are a sign there is juice down the centre hole, where juice isn't meant to go :) Try taking slower lighter drags too

I have 4 Vivi Novas, 3 of them leak & I cant work out where they leak from. I lay them on their side, when I pick them up there is juice on the surface they were laying on. They're not leaking from the drip tip or from the bottom. I just cant work it out, it's as if the liquid is permeating through the plastic tank.
The 1 that doesnt leak came from VapeEscape.

The novas have a hollow air tube where the wick and coil rest inside. When you put the juice levels above the wicks, such as laying it down, the juice will flow into the coiled area and down the tube, which will cause it to drip out of the hole in the bottom or the versions with the air hole in the side.

Same as when you draw too hard, the juice is being pulled into the coiled area which is only covered by a small metal bit and some silicone, which is then being pulled up into the drip tip.

Vivis are very easy to rewick.
I think I've found a wick and coil expert, rewicked a clearo for the first time ever making a coil, with 2 mm silica on the second attempt and he never watched a single video. It now vapes as well as a vivi.
I do have a vivi that never leaks. Mine won't stand upright unless they are on top of a device, and I won't use egos as vivi nova stands. This is a genuine Vision, sold with heads that had short wicks, so probably an older version, but it vapes well and never leaks.
I also have a Smok R, that does leak and has an airy draw. I think the reason is because the stopper for the filler hole shot across the floor when I tried to put it back the first time, and never found it. I have something in the hole but it isn't a tight fit so juice leaks from it. An R is like a vivi, but instead of a replaceable head it has a long silica wick with a coil in the middle. You take the bottom off, put a new wick/coil in, then clip the coil wires on sprung posts. It's a simple real rebuildable that's designed to use silica and costs more than a vivi because when you use the three ready-made coils tou wind your own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom