What's new

QP Juggerknot Mr wicking

AquaticGnu

Postman
Was wondering if anyone else on the planet has this tank yet? Can’t seem to get it wicking well, it’s always borderline dry even with short thin wicks

I had a clone but not used it for a while

I just used to tuck the cotton into the tops of juice channels so there no cotton in the actual juice channels

Have you got a pic of your build?

I had a clone but not used it for a while

I just used to tuck the cotton into the tops of juice channels so there no cotton in the actual juice channels

Have you got a pic of your build?

it’s the new single coil one that just came out, the wicking channels are really tight, but I don’t want to flood the deck by putting barely any in there. I’ll take a photo when I’ve finished work mate

it’s the new single coil one that just came out, the wicking channels are really tight, but I don’t want to flood the deck by putting barely any in there. I’ll take a photo when I’ve finished work mate

Ah right, I'm not familiar with that one, same should apply if the decks are similar but will take a look later to see if I can help

ETA: the deck looks the same as the mini, cut enough cotton to cover the top of the juice channel. If it floods just had a little more until you hit the sweet spot

Last edited:
Ah right, I'm not familiar with that one, same should apply if the decks are similar but will take a look later to see if I can help

ETA: the deck looks the same as the mini, cut enough cotton to cover the top of the juice channel. If it floods just had a little more until you hit the sweet spot

oh so there shouldn’t be cotton hanging down below the slot for wicking then? Mine is going to the bottom of the deck, that must be where I’m going wrong

oh so there shouldn’t be cotton hanging down below the slot for wicking then? Mine is going to the bottom of the deck, that must be where I’m going wrong

No no, juice wells are for juice :2thumbsup: Just tuck your wick into the top of the wells with no gaps

No no, juice wells are for juice :2thumbsup: Just tuck your wick into the top of the wells with no gaps
Ahh okay, I’ve been doing it completely wrong then no wonder the juice can’t flow properly. Thanks mate! Will try this later and let you know if it works. Always been shit at wicking single coil rtas

Ahh okay, I’ve been doing it completely wrong then no wonder the juice can’t flow properly. Thanks mate! Will try this later and let you know if it works. Always been shit at wicking single coil rtas

Let me know how you get on!!!

The worse you'll get is a bit of flooding if you under wick, rather that than a dry hit :18:

Let me know how you get on!!!

The worse you'll get is a bit of flooding if you under wick, rather that than a dry hit :18:

cut the cotton so now it’s sitting just in the wick ports, working flawlessly now. Thanks for your help mate!

Glad to hear you got it sorted; once you've cracked the wicking, it's an absolute beast of an RTA!

One thing I've worked out is that cutting the cotton at a 45 degree angle from the bottom of each end upwards really seems to help, and again, you've got to be sure not to have anything much at all hanging down into the ports as JohnnyAce quite rightly pointed out!

Back
Top Bottom