What's new

Px80 pods with a removable drip tip

Who would like a px80 pod to have a removable drip tip and/or a removable 510 base?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Bananas

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Jd_

Achiever
Lol...just bringing the lack of them up again *smh*

I hope Alicia Schmidt shows up at my door and asks me if she can suck me off but I don't post things that will never happen. Just breathe deeply, let it go and go on to live a full and happy life :D

I hope Alicia Schmidt shows up at my door and asks me if she can suck me off but I don't post things that will never happen. Just breathe deeply, let it go and go on to live a full and happy life :D
These r currently 2 of the obstacles preventing me from having a happy life, lol

Ill add a poll to this, if i am the only one who cares then i will shut up about it permanently.

(I honestly dont understand, a 510 base is just a producing it for purchase, nothing needs to be changed and simply leaving a hole instead of bonding a drip tip to it must be cheaper. I dunno, maybe not, or maybe i really am the only one)

Last edited:
I voted yes just so you can feel better, but really it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

I'm really loving my TPP pod tank sitting on top of my Drag X Plus. It feels so tactile spinning around on its 510 base, gazing thru the clear PCTG pod and looking at the colour of my juice and feeling how secure those little o-rings are as I remove and insert the 810 drip tip.

Back
Top Bottom