What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pulse X RDA "undocumented feature"

Andy S

Postman
I swear I'm not making this up:

If I build this RDA horizontal and place the coils as close as possible to the squonk ports, it squonks by itself. I kid thee not; I think what's happening is when I take a draw the movement of air inside the cap is somehow creating a partial vacuum between the coils and the umbrella, which then sucks juice out of the bottle. It only happens when the the gap between coil and port is small.

I only got it recently and on my first build I did a vertical and it was nothing special and quite fiddly. On my second go I went horizontal and found that there was juice bouncing off the coils and onto the deck, so next go I bent the coils up as close as I could to the ports so it couldn't miss. I then took about a dozen big hits and thought funny, should be drying out by now so I took the cap off and had a look and the cotton was as wet as a weekend in Bognor. I carried on and the bottle is down to about one quarter full and I haven't touched it once.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't designed to do that otherwise they'd be marketing it as an "auto-squonker". Basically guys, what I've got here is effectively an 8ml tank that performs like a dripper! :D

Fluke?

Back
Top Bottom