What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pulse BF 24 Mech Squonk

agent orange

Postman
Evening guys,

Just ordered a Pulse mech mod kit from Fasttech. It's the first time I've had a mech since a Nemesis clone years ago and never used a squonk before so looks like I'll be in for some fun.

What are people finding to be the best dual coil build in the 24mm RDA? Bit concerned that the ramp up with a single 18650 is going to suck...

Pointers much appreciated [emoji16]

Evening guys,

Just ordered a Pulse mech mod kit from Fasttech. It's the first time I've had a mech since a Nemesis clone years ago and never used a squonk before so looks like I'll be in for some fun.

What are people finding to be the best dual coil build in the 24mm RDA? Bit concerned that the ramp up with a single 18650 is going to suck...

Pointers much appreciated [emoji16]
It's not gonna suck if you head over to stealthvape and get yourself a spool of brochrome in 23g or 24g you will get amazing ramp up and great flavour [emoji6]

Why are you using an 18650? Get a quality 20700.

Why are you using an 18650? Get a quality 20700.
You have a point - suppose I'm just used to 18650 and have plenty of them.... will it affect ramp up etc though or just higher mAh?

23 awg brochrome en route from Stealthvape so still looking for some ideas on best ID and number of wraps if you've got any...

I single coil my Pulse 24's using some Ni80 flapton coils, quick ramp up, battery lasts longer too, I have the single coil Pulse 22mm but it's not as good as single coiling the Pulse 24.

This is the build shoved on a smok pen but usually use it on my Pulse mech.

Ni80-1.jpg

You have a point - suppose I'm just used to 18650 and have plenty of them.... will it affect ramp up etc though or just higher mAh?

23 awg brochrome en route from Stealthvape so still looking for some ideas on best ID and number of wraps if you've got any...
It'll affect performance. Higher amp draw means less sag and more oomph.

I'd go 6 wraps 3mm ID.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom