What's new

Provari+viva nova 2.5 help

Patch7352

Postman
Hi guys I need a bit of help please. Just got a nice Provari mini v2 and I love it to bits. I've also got a vivi nova to go with it as a lot of reviews were hailing them as one of the best things since sliced bread for the money. Now this is where I need the help. I've tried the 1.8 head 2.4 head and 2.8 head on the Provari and all I'm getting is burst taste unless I go right down to 3.4-3.6 volts which I don't like. On my ego twist I'm getting the same burnt taste too so that rules out the fault is with the Provari which I knew it wouldn't be. Now I've also tried my Boge LR cartos on the Provari and they are brilliant even at 5v. So my question is am I doing something wrong with the vivi nova. I have let the liquid sit for about 20 minutes before vaping it btw. At this point I'm not impressed with the viva nova.

Sounds like you've burnt the wicks. The Vivi Nova's need bith ends of the wick to be soaked and the wick to have soaked up e liquid to the atomizer before you fire up.

If you have a spare wick head try fitting it, filling the tank to the maximum line and then standing the Vivi Nova upright somewhere for 10 minutes before you fit it to your device. Any Ohmage head should do on a Provari. Also supposedly Vivi Novas take a little 'settling in' - though I have never found this but I never fill, fit n use a new one. I always stand them first.

I find on my v1 provari if I make a lower resistance coil I have to keep it at about 3.4/3.5 too. I know that's not much help :)

Thanks for replys guys. Yeah I have let the wicks stand for a good 20 minutes before vaping them and even tried the tilt and twist trick even though they are the long wick version. I'm gunna leave it to stand over night and see if that helps.
Cheers guys.

The last Nova head I tried was 2.4 and had to turn the power right down to 3v - otherwise it was burning...I don`t like any kind of heat or throathit...even less so burning !

So you need to turn the power down for them...

unless the burnt taste is intermittent, in which case it`s probably not wicking quickly enough to keep up with you (another problem I have with them, and all top coil devices),
so you have to keep the wick wet by tipping constantly.

Back
Top Bottom