What's new

Provari... Talk to me... Sell me!

Speaking from personal experience (and the combined experience of just about every hobby vaper!) if it is stuck on your mind and has become an obsession then you're not going to stop thinking about it till you've got one, so really the fairest thing to do for your own mental well being is to just get it now and get it over with! Why make yourself suffer! :D

I've touched one before. It felt good. Nice weight. Bebe.

Got a ticket to Ireland to consider first, and then the fact that I have absolutely no need of one, ever, really.

I give me until March, 2013.

Before he became a vendor vapist used to say on the old UKV "stop mucking about and get yourself a Provari" whenever anyone asked what they should buy and to be honest, despite not owning one I think he might be right... everyone that I read has bought one just seems content to stick with it and let newer things pass them by.
Oh crap... how much is a provari? (off for a gander... :livid:)

I want a dark green one, light green neon LED,with the POTV logo etched into the end cap ;)

... everyone that I read has bought one just seems content to stick with it and let newer things pass them by.
Great point Doc and it hadn't even occurred to me.
Of late a lot of good technologically advanced mods have been coming out. None of them really get me. VW would be good but so what, the ProVari does the job and I am content with that.

I wish I'd stop looking at the ProVari minis though.

I'm in trouble if they produce a bottom feeder.

Be a nice add on eh?

Theyve kind to be easy enough to sand down and paint? I'd think... if I did mine in green, it would look like a christmas mod :P I wonder if you can change the LED colour?

Back
Top Bottom