What's new

Provari... Talk to me... Sell me!

Prkns

Postman
I was never a fan of the Provari until recently... and now i'm getting obsessed by them. Why?

Do i want one? Are they worth the money? Am i going to feel better when i own one?

I need convincing and i need to know the best place to get a V2 Mini in Satin Silver with a blue LED ;)

I was never a fan of the Provari until recently... and now i'm getting obsessed by them. Why?

Do i want one? Are they worth the money? Am i going to feel better when i own one?

I need convincing and i need to know the best place to get a V2 Mini in Satin Silver with a blue LED ;)

Coming from a Lavatube fan and defender of their cheapness, yes the ProVari is worth it if you want a solid piece that does what it is supposed to! The full size (even with 18650 extender) is still quite small/slim, so I imagine a mini will be even tinier than what I am used to.

I dropped minethe other night HARD onto wood flooring, no bounce no play, shattered the vivi nova tank, but the PriVari was pristine and took it like a soldier on steroids. If you have the money. Get one.

Theres a few UK vendors who carry them now... Vapist, Liberty Flights, ECW, ummm... who else...

I had a provari for a while and it's a very nice piece of kit ... very sturdily built and handles amp draw very well.

The only drawback that springs to mind with me is the weight of it. It can feel like a bit of a lump, but that aside I can't think of any other 'bad' point.

The only reason I sold mine on was because I was kind of snowed under with different devices at the time and wasn't using it much.

If you do decide to get one and find you don't get on with it, it should be reasonably easy to sell on.

They are not the be all and end all but they do exactly what they are supposed to.
The voltage readout is pretty accurate (on mine anyway).
Same with resistance.
They will reliably tell you when the battery needs changed (unlike my v1 LT or LT mini or any mech mod).
Very well built, totally solid.
Never had a misfire.

It's not my favourite, far from it, but when my electricity cut out for two days (my shower blew up) one of the first things I did was set up my ProVari.
My other mods are not unreliable but the last thing I wanted was to develop a problem IN THE DARK.

It was essentially my comfort blanket.

I'd rather use a nice wooden mod.
I'd rather use a good bottom feeder.
But when I wanted peace of mind I pushed them all aside in favour of my ProVari.

Plus, if you don't like it the resale value has been pretty good so far.

I love mine and don't use anything else now. It just does what it should everytime. It's not life changing and it won't blow your mind but it won't let you down. If for some unknown reason mine went wrong I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new one :)

If you need talking into it on forum, my advice would be not to bother, get one of the cheaper(much) vw mods.

grote.jpg

Liberty Flights have promised that when they get to 3,000 likes of their Facebook page they will sell off their stock of black and stainless Provari Minis at half price. So get 800 mates to like it and - jobs a good un :)

Back
Top Bottom