What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Protank head

man_d

Goth of the Vapes
So, got my shiny new protank this week and today I gave it a go. All excited, I filled it up with a double raspberry juice, screwed it on to the vamo, and.. nothing. Bugger all. Ohms reading is showing 9.9. Hmm, that'll be buggered then. Swapped it for the other on in the box and it's fine, and actually a lot better than I feared after my dislike of evods.

Is there any way of rescuing the head that doesn't work? (short of recoiling it, which I still haven't had a go at)

Did you screw the head into the base of the protank?

i ask as I didn't when I got mine! :doh:And it work a bit, but obviously not as it should!

Re-wick it!! Come on, there is nothing to be scared of, and the sense of achievement is awesome when its done :)

Did you screw the head into the base of the protank?

i ask as I didn't when I got mine! :doh:And it work a bit, but obviously not as it should!

When it came I opened it and took it all apart to have a look and put it all back together so inadvertently I did, but I didn't know that, and that if you hadn't you were supposed to! :D

Re-wick it!! Come on, there is nothing to be scared of, and the sense of achievement is awesome when its done :)

Hehe! I definitely will, I promise :D I've been out most nights this week so I haven't had chance to stalk the Steathvape website for what I need to buy so I haven't got any bits yet :)

When it came I opened it and took it all apart to have a look and put it all back together so inadvertently I did, but I didn't know that, and that if you hadn't you were supposed to! :D
ah fair enough, mine was just sitting in the hole in the tank when it arrived, and not screwed into the base, so I assumed it just sat there. Oddly it did still work when placed a precise amount on the battery! DOH!!

ah fair enough, mine was just sitting in the hole in the tank when it arrived, and not screwed into the base, so I assumed it just sat there. Oddly it did still work when placed a precise amount on the battery! DOH!!

Ahh I see what you mean now. Yours worked when it wasn't supposed to and mine didn't when it was! Hmm.. :umm:

Back
Top Bottom