What's new

Prop 65 warning on my eliquid

Mobb

Postman
Hi guys,

Recently bought Kangaroo Kustard which is an American e liquid and on the box it has the warning this product contains chemicals known to cause Cancer etc, etc. So does this mean that they have found harmful chemicals? and if so why are the harmful chemicals not listed? Never got a USA liquid before and a little concerned about vaping it.

Anyway any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Paul

It's most likely California warnings.

You get the same warnings on bottled water...

So I take it that this warning is on all American based eliquids or is it ones made in Cali.

Mate, seriously...

olsonblog_disneylandprop65warning.jpg

Asked this because never seen this warning on a liquid before. So thought I would ask.

Many thanks

Asked this because never seen this warning on a liquid before. So thought I would ask.

Many thanks
nah, your safe to vape it mate. they are made to put that on all the bottles.
would be interested in some feedback as im a custard head and tried hundreds and theres always room for a few more.
have you tried any others that are on my recommended list (if youve seen it)

Not done any sub ohming in years went back to my kayfun and ry4. Will let it steep a while and let you know @MrDJ. Also got a vanilla custard by a company called misfits, bit of a punt as I had not read up on the Misfits liquid, but saw it in the shop and thought why not.

Yeah this is because the eliquids haven't been ticked off by their equivalent of the FDA or whatever because it costs an absolute fortune and it's a game of corruption. When I was in Cali years back even the lucky charms cereal say they might be cancerous! H.

Back
Top Bottom