What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Problem with aegis squonk mod

Lost vape drone is heavy to carry around.

My halcyon has died (broken lipo balance socket) and I can't seem to get it apart enough to repair :(

I'm rapidly considering building my own with a dna 250c board, lipo battery and big bottle. At least I could take it apart then and repair it.

Lost vape drone is heavy to carry around.

My halcyon has died (broken lipo balance socket) and I can't seem to get it apart enough to repair :(

I'm rapidly considering building my own with a dna 250c board, lipo battery and big bottle. At least I could take it apart then and repair it.
Do it! Do it! Do it!

Steam Crave Hadron with Backpack, It Squonks beautiful though quite big and heavy to take out and about.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Not sure where to start... obviously saving some pennies whilst I read the modmakers section of these forums.... I have visions of a 50ml bottle, 15,000 mah lipo 3s battery and a 30 mm 510 squonk socket. An all day mod.... finding or building a sled to fit all that in will be a custom job.... got an inkling about a Meccano frame with hot glued plastic skin cut from ice cream tubs and if I'm feeling posh some kind of wrap around the outside.... kinda like my mum used to put on my school books.

I've just bought a vandy vape pulse mech to use with my curve, but its not as good as my old coppervape, that could kick for a one battery mod. maybe a dummy 20700 battery wired to a pair of series 18650's in an external battery pack... It worked for blakes 7's guns on the liberator or a 1970's mobile phone.

Maybe get in touch with a couple of different mod makers for what you want. you may even be surprised with cost and you could have it how you want. Just a thought?..

Back
Top Bottom