What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pro tank airflow problem solved

BigAl199

Postman
Ok, so this isn't strictly a review, just thought I would let you guys know about a small accessory I found that has improved my protank experience.

While shopping on LF the other week I found an "air flow regulator ". It claimed by inserting the device between your mod and your tank you can regulate and adjust the amount of air drawn. Given that I like my protank but always thought it was a bit airy for me, I purchased one.

Overall it does exactly what it says, fits well between my work vape, a UDC ( or whatever it's called) and my protank. Looks discrete and fits well. You adjust the air daw by turning the top ring. The only small problem I found is that if you have your device in the car or your pocket for a while, then have a vape, you have to re adjust it as the threads are very loose between the two parts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371293616.352074.jpg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371293629.969539.jpg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371293642.122115.jpg

Overall well with the £2.79 price tag and a handy bit of kit to have.

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=205

Was looking at these a while back! Think this may be something I'll HAVE to get... I like an airy draw, but, sometimes it does feel like i'm just sucking a straw!

Does someone know if there's a Protank with a plastic tip?

Back
Top Bottom