What's new

Prime vapes.

Certainly! I’ll adjust the stock now, could you do me a favour and shoot me a email on Monday morning to remind me? Mondays are hectic and I’m bound to forget! [emoji16]
I didn't email you ‍♂️ but it still arrived amended and smells amazing! Will nic these up in the weekend as I haven't decided which will go to dtl and which will go 12mg for mtl. Will defo leave a review on the lemonade. Outstanding service as always and the boy always enjoy the sweets :2thumbsup: thanks @Lee

I didn't email you ‍♂️ but it still arrived amended and smells amazing! Will nic these up in the weekend as I haven't decided which will go to dtl and which will go 12mg for mtl. Will defo leave a review on the lemonade. Outstanding service as always and the boy always enjoy the sweets :2thumbsup: thanks @Lee
Don't know where that emoji came from!! :18: I wasn't THAT happy! :rolleyes:

Don’t tell your wife mind! [emoji23]

Feeling Brave after my latest purchase.

ED6212.png

20190821_205318.jpg
Prime Vapes Lemonade collection landed today will let you know what I think in a week or so after a steep. Cheers

Are any of your liquids predominantly raspberry @Lee? I shouldn’t really be ordering anything, but I feel there might be an order going in this weekend...

Are any of your liquids predominantly raspberry @Lee? I shouldn’t really be ordering anything, but I feel there might be an order going in this weekend...

Hey mate, I wouldn’t say any of them are predominately raspberry, but lots of them have raspberry going on. We have electric lemonade - blue raspberry lemonade. We have purple rain - raspberry, blackcurrant and grape. Triple berry - berry type mixture, have a flick through, I’m sure there will be something to tickle your fancy :)

If you need any help, I’m sure there will be others that could recommend something. I don’t really like recommending flavours tbh, it’s all a bit personal isn’t it [emoji16]

I've received my lemonade project grape today. Guess what? you'll not be surprised in the least to know that its amazing like all of Lee's other flavours.

Its a perfect balance of lemonade and grape flavour. Very subtle, very smooth and totally on point.

Which ones have you tried and what do you think?

I am just going to order all of them now.

Lee great addition to your range this, have to say I'm impressed and cant wait to receive my next order

The Grape one is my favourite - I think I like it even more than Ruthless Grape Drank which is one of my all time favourites.

Back
Top Bottom