What's new

Prime vapes.

Well this thread is good for marketing. Never been on the website before but I've had a browse. My fave is blue slush and there's one there so I may give that a try although the last one I ordered from a place I hadn't ordered from before was very disappointing, didn't taste anything like any other blue slush I had before :(

Now I have 2 questions. Firstly, how long is the 50% off offer on for? I don't get paid until Wednesday.

Second question, I like vanilla custard capes. I also like vanilla creamy flavours in general with food. So what's the difference between the vanilla custard and the one with clotted cream? Does the clotted cream one have a stronger vanilla flavour?
Get both, the custard base mix is the best ever made....fact [emoji6] [emoji23]

From memory as it's been a little while, the vanilla custard is not as creamy as the clotted cream, which has a slightly richer and almost a thicker flavour, both are excellent but the custard slice is the 'daddy '

Last edited:
I'm itching like crazy as tomorrow i get back home from holiday and the apple crumble should be ready... First custard from Prime Vapes as I usually a fruit person but I know I will have a nice day tomorrow. Thanks @Lee for your work, crazy stuff, and also a big thanks to POTV as I would never found out about Prime Vapes.

Tropical lemonade

A lovely juicy pineapple with a sharp citrus edge backed up with the traditional lemonade
Perfect out in the sun today, now I tried this on a buddah v3 with 0.13 build and tbh didn't enjoy it to start, the grapefruit was just a touch too much for my liking, a combination of too much airflow/citrus/watts almost took my breath away, an overload to the senses of you will[emoji23]
Switched over to the transformer rda with a 0.35 build and it all became perfectly balanced and very enjoyable
A very citrus heavy flavour but at refreshingly sharp but not sour (on a sensible set up)

Another winner imho

Blackcurrant lemonade is a stunning juice absolutely loving it, lovely real blackcurrant taste and a very nice cloudy lemonade real fruit taste, I've used a nic salt shot too and its stunning I am going to experiment with some normal nic and see if there is a difference as some say nic salts dull the taste I will let you know on that one. I haven't put it down all afternoon one of my favourites and I've only been vaping it today

Sour lime juice and some prime vapes nic salts next if you're doing requests @Lee [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

I’d love to do a sour lime juice, sounds right up my street. I’ll have a play around [emoji16]

Nic salts, possibility. I need to recoup some money from the generals first, I’m broke now [emoji23]

Really pleased you’re enjoying the blackcurrant too mate!

Well this thread is good for marketing. Never been on the website before but I've had a browse. My fave is blue slush and there's one there so I may give that a try although the last one I ordered from a place I hadn't ordered from before was very disappointing, didn't taste anything like any other blue slush I had before :(

Now I have 2 questions. Firstly, how long is the 50% off offer on for? I don't get paid until Wednesday.

Second question, I like vanilla custard capes. I also like vanilla creamy flavours in general with food. So what's the difference between the vanilla custard and the one with clotted cream? Does the clotted cream one have a stronger vanilla flavour?

You’ll be fine for the code mate, there is always some type of deal to be had. The issue only comes with the stock - the custards are in and out of stock very quickly, most people grab them when they can as it’s only one small batch a month. The good news is the 1st will bring another batch :)

The comments re the clotted/deluxe/slice are right, the slice is the original if you like, the deluxe cake after for people that wanted a straight vanilla custard. Then came the clotted, which is similar to deluxe but slightly sweeter, much thicker tasting. It really is worth trying one of each of you’re a custard head :)

Just tried the tropic icecream...it is stunning. I honestly think Prime Vapes is the only juice I'm ever gonna use. Got a get my stock down to order the lemonade range

Thank you mate, that’s really good to hear. Makes it all worthwhile these types of comments :)

I'm itching like crazy as tomorrow i get back home from holiday and the apple crumble should be ready... First custard from Prime Vapes as I usually a fruit person but I know I will have a nice day tomorrow. Thanks @Lee for your work, crazy stuff, and also a big thanks to POTV as I would never found out about Prime Vapes.

Awesome, looking forward to hearing what you think of it mate. Can’t beat a bit of good ol’ apple crumble [emoji16][emoji7]

Tropical lemonade

A lovely juicy pineapple with a sharp citrus edge backed up with the traditional lemonade
Perfect out in the sun today, now I tried this on a buddah v3 with 0.13 build and tbh didn't enjoy it to start, the grapefruit was just a touch too much for my liking, a combination of too much airflow/citrus/watts almost took my breath away, an overload to the senses of you will[emoji23]
Switched over to the transformer rda with a 0.35 build and it all became perfectly balanced and very enjoyable
A very citrus heavy flavour but at refreshingly sharp but not sour (on a sensible set up)

Another winner imho

Get where you’re coming from here mate, the grapefruit is very citrusy and sharp isn’t it, I think they all are to be fair! The pineapple helps to calm it down with its natural sweetness, without that its like paint stripper [emoji23][emoji23]

Get where you’re coming from here mate, the grapefruit is very citrusy and sharp isn’t it, I think they all are to be fair! The pineapple helps to calm it down with its natural sweetness, without that its like paint stripper [emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe need to hone the marketing text Lee.....:18:

Maybe need to hone the marketing text Lee.....:18:

It is man! I wanted to make just a grapefruit lemonade firstly, but without the pineapple it was horrible. I literally had to tone it right down, grapefruit is very strong!

It’s lovely now though, just the right balance between citrus sharp and fruity/juicy sweet [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom