What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes in MTL

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes... Does anybody solely use these juices in a MTL setup ??. I have tried the Private Reserve @12mg and it’s fantastic. I ask as I’m having a difficult time with my tanks to get flavour from most juices I try for what ever reason. The only thing I can get right at the minute is my Doggystyle. Gonna get a DVARW to try out as well. So can anybody offer up any feedback back vaping these at higher Nic or In a MTL tank.... @Lee any feedback your end at all ???"...."............ TIA........ Lee

I did mix up Private Reserve at 12mg, according to Lee's instructions. It's lovely, but needs a bit more oooomph than my regular 50/50 juices to get the strength of flavour I like. His newer Batemans baccy range is spot on, though. The Director's Reserve is awesome for MTL. :)

I did mix up Private Reserve at 12mg, according to Lee's instructions. It's lovely, but needs a bit more oooomph than my regular 50/50 juices to get the strength of flavour I like. His newer Batemans baccy range is spot on, though. The Director's Reserve is awesome for MTL. :)
Yeah the batemans juices are excellent in mtl. The special reserve is best used in a mtl rta with a coil around 0.8 ish and a tad more watts like crewella said.

Agree with Crewella on the Directors Blend. My favourite tobacco vape at the moment. This should work well in any MTL tank.
With the shortfills, I use them at 15 to 18 watts on a 1 Ohm coil. Tanks I use are: Spica Pro, Galaxies RTA, Kayfun Prime, Cthuhlu Hastur (3.5 ml version)

Wondering about the Purple Rain, Limesicle & Ginger Sponge.... Legit Tobacco juices are a little grown up for me

Wondering about the Purple Rain, Limesicle & Ginger Sponge.... Legit Tobacco juices are a little grown up for me

Directors Blend is more a dessert tobacco. I wouldn't want anything that tastes like a cigarette.

I have the Purple Rain and Limesicle, I put 6ml of 72nic, 4ml of PG which comes out at ABOUT 60/40 vg/pg and about 8 or 9 nic strength, this works really well with all my MTL tanks and Limesicle is my all time favorite!!!

The private Reserve is nice and the tobacco compliments it rather than making it taste of tobacco. Its delicious! Limesicle is lovely and when you get it right it curls your face with its sourness. The ginger sponge needs a good steep in my opinion and then it comes to life! If you like warm ginger cake and custard all mashed up in the bowl then you'll probably like that one. Its excellent!

Back
Top Bottom