What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

I've just ordered the berry. Can't wait till payday so fuck it, credit card it is.

I'm all excited now. Love fruity juice and really happy to see you do a range of them @Lee

When my custard slice arrives,
i am going to bug the shizz out of you to make it a 12 month a year juice!!!
so you have been warned !!! lol

Haha, join the queue mate. I think come January I’ll have a lot of people pestering me for it [emoji23]

I've just ordered the berry. Can't wait till payday so fuck it, credit card it is.

I'm all excited now. Love fruity juice and really happy to see you do a range of them @Lee

The vape debt [emoji23]

I hope you enjoy it mate!

Sold out not that flavour you had the last one!

Haha, join the queue mate. I think come January I’ll have a lot of people pestering me for it [emoji23]

Juices arrived today!
And on the knuckle test alone,
both the custard slice and the pineapple passion,
made me smile a knowing smile!

The high end confectionery taste in the custard slice,
is something i havent tasted before,
and the pineapple passion is super juicy ripe!

Not sure how long i can let the custard slice steep for!
and the pineapple is going in on the next coil change,
will let you know more,
when vaping has commenced,
but i am like a kid at Xmas!

Juices arrived today!
And on the knuckle test alone,
both the custard slice and the pineapple passion,
made me smile a knowing smile!

The high end confectionery taste in the custard slice,
is something i havent tasted before,
and the pineapple passion is super juicy ripe!

Not sure how long i can let the custard slice steep for!
and the pineapple is going in on the next coil change,
will let you know more,
when vaping has commenced,
but i am like a kid at Xmas!

Ah that’s good mate! That custard slice is something special for sure. The best I have ever made in my opinion. Only a couple left now too [emoji20]

Looking forward to hearing what you think of them when you get stuck in! I think you’re the first person to try the Prime fruits too!

Just stop making new flavours now.... Tried another one I hadn't before today and just as feckin good... Oh I finally got round to trying the custard you evil bastard, evil just evil

Just stop making new flavours now.... Tried another one I hadn't before today and just as feckin good... Oh I finally got round to trying the custard you evil bastard, evil just evil

I have been busy tonight messing around with some ginger cake and custard [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom