What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

@Lee I guarantee I will be hearing all day about how amazing they are! lol and I already knew they came with nic shots cos I had already opened the package when it arrived just to check lol. Nice to see him so excited! It's made Christmas present buying this year VERY easy! Also I'm looking forward to trying one of the berry shortfills that he has ordered! :dance::shiny:

Haha, looking forward to it!

I hope you enjoy your triple berry [emoji16]

Haha, looking forward to it!

I hope you enjoy your triple berry [emoji16]

Haha I’m sure I will!!!
Nice touch adding the little something with the order aswell. That will go down a treat! :P

Haha! Well he prefers the citrusy flavours wheras I prefer the berry flavours, But I'm sure he won't mind letting me try some just incase! I think he may regret getting me into the vaping business because he's already lost a Zenith tank to me :18: it won't be long before he ends up 'lending' me other bits too haha!
Maybe that was his plan all along, "lend" you the stuff he doesn't use any more to justify spending on a load of new kit.

Oh fuck me, don’t go saying that! You’ll start world war three [emoji23][emoji23]
I know mate couldn't resist it, the custard slice was divine by the way, as I said before back on form, even Dripworx would struggle to better it, no way a christmas special, unless your'e a looney and want to be poor :11:

I know mate couldn't resist it, the custard slice was divine by the way, as I said before back on form, even Dripworx would struggle to better it, no way a christmas special, unless your'e a looney and want to be poor :11:

Thanks mate! It’s been fun trying out some new mixing styles and new brands of flavourings. I’m using quite a lot of small flavour houses now. I have really tried my best to differentiate any new flavours as far as possible from Dripworx flavours, which has been a job in itself considering how many flavours I made for Dripworx!

When my custard slice arrives,
i am going to bug the shizz out of you to make it a 12 month a year juice!!!
so you have been warned !!! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom