What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Prime Vapes e juice

Hi Lee,i've a couple of your new flavours and I was wondering if adding 10ml of 7.2mg nic would alter the flavour profile too much and would regular nic or nic salts be better (I have both).
Gerald
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?posts/1935268

[quote uid=56854 name="Quahog5" post=1935266]Hi @Lee. I’ve bought some private reserve and I normally vape 18mg mtl. I was thinking of adding 15ml of 72mg pg based nic which, if my maths is correct, w......

Have a look at above post

Hi Lee,i've a couple of your new flavours and I was wondering if adding 10ml of 7.2mg nic would alter the flavour profile too much and would regular nic or nic salts be better (I have both).
Gerald

Lots of people do that mate, @rew is one customer in particular that does exclusively that with the occult owl range. Results have been promising! I’d love to know how you get on if you bump them up with nic!

Lots of people do that mate, @rew is one customer in particular that does exclusively that with the occult owl range. Results have been promising! I’d love to know how you get on if you bump them up with nic!

Certainly do. Works a treat.

@Lee just done a new order and noticed you had new tobacco flavours! Are you doing these as 10ml bottles anywhere so I can try them? If not I’ll just have to go for a 50ml tester while the discount is on!

Can’t wait to try the lemon and lime sorbet by the way

@Lee just done a new order and noticed you had new tobacco flavours! Are you doing these as 10ml bottles anywhere so I can try them? If not I’ll just have to go for a 50ml tester while the discount is on!

Can’t wait to try the lemon and lime sorbet by the way

The tobacco range isn't covered by the deal so its full price on those

Back
Top Bottom