What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

Just ordered 1 clotted cream, wanted more but someone seems to have spent all my money on her dog[emoji853]
@Lee no nic shot required, keep forgetting to say that

My first juices from Prime were stunning. Had the icy lime, glazed doughnut and strawberry one. Nice flavours, could almost taste the calories!

My next batch of 5 delivered yesterday just don’t seem to have the same punch. I went for more glaze, more lime and the cola sorbet, the other lime one and a jam one.

So far the flavours seem a bit muted and the juice even smells different, the jam one especially strange!

Maybe the juices I have had between prime have been stronger so has made the 2nd order seem weaker.

I will crack on with a fresh coil tomorrow and try the 2 bottles I haven’t opened yet.

Could just be a mixture of things inc my unit, the coils and taste buds!

My first juices from Prime were stunning. Had the icy lime, glazed doughnut and strawberry one. Nice flavours, could almost taste the calories!

My next batch of 5 delivered yesterday just don’t seem to have the same punch. I went for more glaze, more lime and the cola sorbet, the other lime one and a jam one.

So far the flavours seem a bit muted and the juice even smells different, the jam one especially strange!

Maybe the juices I have had between prime have been stronger so has made the 2nd order seem weaker.

I will crack on with a fresh coil tomorrow and try the 2 bottles I haven’t opened yet.

Could just be a mixture of things inc my unit, the coils and taste buds!

Strange! Nothing’s changed mate, exactly the same recipes exactly the same flavourings.

Perhaps the batch you had before was older/steeped longer. That’s the only variable!

Did you leave your previous order to steep at all?

Back
Top Bottom