What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

Triple berry is fantastic! Very strong. So strong that I've had to use a different tank as it was a bit too much for me in my manta. I've never had that before as my taste buds are particularly shot.

There's no particular fruit coming through, just a nice nice taste.

It's like angels are pissing in my mouth.

Triple berry is fantastic! Very strong. So strong that I've had to use a different tank as it was a bit too much for me in my manta. I've never had that before as my taste buds are particularly shot.

There's no particular fruit coming through, just a nice nice taste.

It's like angels are pissing in my mouth.

Might have to steal that quote to go on the website with the others at the bottom [emoji23][emoji23]

It is a very strong flavour! They all are very strong flavours tbh. The watermelon one isn’t quite as strong perhaps but then it’s not a strong type of flavour really is it?

These are made to be enjoyed by all, no matter what setup you’re using or what style you vape. They are fruity, juicy, strong and not overly sweet. That was the aim anyways [emoji16]

Received recently, Easy Bruv and Limesickle they are delicious!! so enjoying these juices and looking forward to any new one's Lee produces!!

Received recently, Easy Bruv and Limesickle they are delicious!! so enjoying these juices and looking forward to any new one's Lee produces!!

Thanks for the feedback mate! We have some wicked flavours coming up on Boxing Day [emoji7]

Just ordered 4 more!
including three new ones to me,
strawberry and watermelon on ice,
limesicle ( very excited about this one)
and orange mango and dragon fruit,
as well as reordering purple rain.

The pineapple passion is a super juicy marriage of fruits,
and the custard slice!!!
you can F@@k right of with that! lol,
i am afraid to continue vaping it!,
wtf sort of saucery is at hand in that juice,
and what happens when it runs out!
its better than the actual cake!!!

Just ordered 4 more!
including three new ones to me,
strawberry and watermelon on ice,
limesicle ( very excited about this one)
and orange mango and dragon fruit,
as well as reordering purple rain.

The pineapple passion is a super juicy marriage of fruits,
and the custard slice!!!
you can F@@k right of with that! lol,
i am afraid to continue vaping it!,
wtf sort of saucery is at hand in that juice,
and what happens when it runs out!
its better than the actual cake!!!

Haha good choices! Looking forward to hearing how you find them dude!

Re the custard slice, no problem when you run out. We have not only custard slice but, toffee chunk custard, Apple crumble with custard, strawberry custard slice and ginger cake with custard being released on Boxing Day [emoji7]

Haha good choices! Looking forward to hearing how you find them dude!

Re the custard slice, no problem when you run out. We have not only custard slice but, toffee chunk custard, Apple crumble with custard, strawberry custard slice and ginger cake with custard being released on Boxing Day [emoji7]
One like is not enough for this post

Back
Top Bottom