What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pre Build Coils

crilly

Postman
Finally given up building my own coils, basically I'm terrible at it, so looking at pre build, any recommendations. Looking for coils that will last a while.

Was also talking to a guy in my local vape shop today who said that he cleans his coils, if that even possible.

Thanks

Coils can be cleaned you just pull the cotton, wash the deck, gently glow your coils until the crud burns off them then either dip in water while glowing to get rid of the shit or use a coil brush to dust the shit off then rinse and rewick as for coils you can get the finest hand built coils money can buy fairly cheap from @Smut so send him a PM

Coils can be cleaned you just pull the cotton, wash the deck, gently glow your coils until the crud burns off them then either dip in water while glowing to get rid of the shit or use a coil brush to dust the shit off then rinse and rewick as for coils you can get the finest hand built coils money can buy fairly cheap from @Smut so send him a PM
Properly looked after @Smut coils will last months.
Would explain why he's always skint :D

I'm about 9 months into squonking (from stock coil tanks...gave them to a mate who has finally wanted to come off the stinkies but has always went his own way and ended up with shite kit, and went back on the fagz!) anyway, love it and still learning.

Making my way through a box of Coilology Coils of various types in my single coil RDA's. Been happy with them although the mental looking ones (Juggernaut?) I feel will be left to the end. But....

What are the advantages of custom built coils? Why do they last longer etc?

coilolgy coils are good i think. one coil will last me around a week or so sometimes long depending what kind on juice im vaping. best is to buy some give them a try or if you dont like high wattage then buy some 24 gauge wire and just wrap your own and every week throw them away

Finally given up building my own coils, basically I'm terrible at it, so looking at pre build, any recommendations. Looking for coils that will last a while.

Was also talking to a guy in my local vape shop today who said that he cleans his coils, if that even possible.

Thanks
Some use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean off anything metal they use.

I've been trying a lot of Wotofo pre built coils. Most of them work pretty good. I'm a fan of their Framed Staple coils. You can use them in dual config safely. They use N80 for all of their stuff though it seems. I don't have a problem with that but some say they do.

Back
Top Bottom