What's new

PODS Curiosity

Anthony Nader

Postman
Hey so I am seeing a lot of advertising on Pods.
I was looking into them and am curious how they are in comparison to hitting with a mod and sub ohm tank?
Do they hit nearly close to that? or is it like smoking a cigarette?
Do they use coils or some sort of filter? can they use the same juice I use in my sub ohm tanks?

I am just curious how they hit, and taste if you guys can tell me a little about how they perform because I was interested in trying one but dont want to waste my money if its not worth it.

They’re more MTL in my opinion you can get some with a loose draw but I use them with high nic

They're fairly low powered and don't produce a lot of vapor. High mg nic salts are ideal using them. Some have replaceable coils some you have to replace the whole pod. They remind me of the old ego pen days. These pods coming out are a lot nicer and more efficient though.

Hey so I am seeing a lot of advertising on Pods.
I was looking into them and am curious how they are in comparison to hitting with a mod and sub ohm tank?
Do they hit nearly close to that? or is it like smoking a cigarette?
Do they use coils or some sort of filter? can they use the same juice I use in my sub ohm tanks?

I am just curious how they hit, and taste if you guys can tell me a little about how they perform because I was interested in trying one but dont want to waste my money if its not worth it.
There are some pods that are very low powered (10-15w) and others that turn up the power a little such as the Atopack magic and the Nord.

The market is expanding for them as well. The Atopack is a low powered cubis max tank with the coiless design . The Nord has a 0.6 mesh coil so a DL pod.

Pods are a different vape experience compared to regular sub ohm devices, I flip between pods to sub ohm throughout the day, they are best for MTL at higher nic levels or nic salts, for me I use them purely for nic salts which I'm finding pretty addictive.

It's difficult to describe but you're getting a micro hit compared to sub ohm so the juice lasts a lot longer, 2ml TPD isn't a problem as 10ml lasts ages.

So far I've tried:
Aspire Breeze 2 - 7/10
Aspire Nautilus AIO - 8/10
Aspire Cobble - 8/10
Ijoy Diamond (which is utter shite - POD stands for Piece Of Dung) - 1/10
Smok Nord - 9/10

The Smok Nord is the clear winner for me, flavour is spot on, you can sub ohm DTL on it if you prefer with the 0.6 ohm coil but I reckon it defeats the pro's of pods for stealth vaping so the 1.4 Ohm is ideal for MTL Nic Salts.

I enjoy all styles of vaping, sub ohm mesh, squonking, RTA's, MTL etc. but the Pods are my most used devices.

I am curious as well, for some reason i keep looking at the Lost Vape Orion but the pods seem rather expensive, you can get the kit at a good price by shopping around it's the pods killing it for me on this one, maybe if i looked at other brands pods could work out cheaper, would have to do more research i'm thinking.

Seems to be a Pod plague these days. Hope it doesn't go the way of mobile phones. Remember when they first came out? Were the size of house bricks. Then they started to shrink. Which was good because who wanted a mobile phone that required a backpack to carry it about. So they got smaller to an eventually very intelligent hand able size, fitted in you pocket, great. But they said "hey, they're not small enough" so shrunk them to the size of a phone more in line with a Barbie dolls use, you just about needed a toothpick to tap out a number. Then they said "whoah, you dont want small you want big!" And now we are being led to believe we need to walk around with essentially a television screen they call a phone. So I'm guessing vapes are gonna shrink to the size of a Bic cigarette lighter then grow again to the size we'll be carrying them around with a shoulder strap.
Which has no relevance at all to the OP.
:dancing:

I never used to use pod devices before but I think they do have a place, you can use nic salts or 50/50 free base juice, most of them will be mouth to lung style, so the way you would have a cig.

I've been using pod systems for about 5 months now, some of them have replaceable coil and some of the you replace the pods. Like I have a nautilus aio which uses replaceable coils, I have a artery pal 2 which also has replaceable coils, and a innokin eq which is replaceable pod so not coil needs to be replaced.

They are good in a pinch or you want to stealth vape.

I get away with that when I'm in the office and no ones none the wiser lol

Back
Top Bottom