What's new

POD / AIO recommendations?

Haven't looked at the Pasito's rebuildable section up close myself yet, but I saw someone on YouTube building on it. That guy's verdict was pretty difficult to work with, not at all recommended for beginners at rebuilding. Bit of a shame.

Thanks for mentioning the Vapefly Jester. I may have to give it a look once it's out.

Folk are speaking highly of the smoant pasito with it’s rebuildable bit.
Long post and twisting off in a tangent but have you considered an alternative MTL pocket device? the Vandy Vape Simple EX squonk is a pod killer in my opinion, you get that pod like draw but with the benefit of it being rebuildable, cheap to run and 4ml capacity.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/squonking/vandy-vape-simple-ex-squonk-kit-pod-killer.html
I have a virtually brand new Geekvape Blitzen RTA and a bunch of drippers I picked up when I dabbled in coil building but in the end, they sit there unused now. I also gave away most of my coil building tools and materials, I just don't have the patience for it.

Not had any issues with my Nord firing in my pocket, 5 clicks turns it off for safe transport, one of my favorite pod systems.
Artery pal 2 and iq one are also good.
I'm coming at these from the point of view of a DL vaper though and use the lower 0.6 ohm mesh coils.

They all leak or get condensation build up to some degree, I'm afraid that's just the nature of the beast.

I accept a bit of leakage or weeping, my mod does it time to time, I just don't want anything excessive like the novo. My friend switched to the Uwell Caliburn and says it doesn't leak at all. The 580mAh battery might be a bit small for me though, I'll add the iq to my list of ones to consider.

I never understood why it's 3 clicks for the menu but 5 to lock. Other way round or a separate hard switch to lock would be easier. Often I do the 5 clicks without looking, only to find later that I went into the menu instead of locking. Or it's unlocked and I've put it in my pocket after my drive to work. A more foolproof button is preferred.

Back
Top Bottom