What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Please Help with Choosing Mod!

@timja The bundle is great value, especially as the charger is pocket friendly, can be used as a power bank/safe storage for spare batteries. Go for the 30Q batteries for longer run time. The Lustro is a really nice mod & very compact. Only real issue I've heard of is battery life on a few is poor. It's touch screen to go into menus but very easy to use. Normally retail around £60.

Thank you for the battery info.

The Lustro I can see for as little as £29.99 but in the most terrible colours! I just want a black one!

Thank you for the battery info.

The Lustro I can see for as little as £29.99 but in the most terrible colours! I just want a black one!
Black ones are like Unicorn poo, rare, & full price :(

Yes, and I could easily live with many of the other colours. However, the choices currently are: Pink, Tiffany Blue, Teal and Yellow!
You can get silicon sleeves to hid the hideous colours & protect the mod.

True. I wish I could find a different Aomodus at a good price though - the infrared seems really awkward from all the video reviews I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom