What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Please Help with Choosing Mod!

If your going to switch between MTL/DTL then a dual cell mod would suit you better. Asthetics then play a part, does it look good to you. There's not a lot between mods in the mid price range other than some brands are best avoided.

That makes good sense. Are you able to mention them here?

I'm leaning towards the OUMIER Rudder at the moment. What a minefield this is!

That makes good sense. Are you able to mention them here?
Voopoo mods with the Gene chip are good. Wismec/Eleaf/Joyetech also good boards (same company, different brands). Asmodus also good but a bit more expensive. Give us an idea of budget & have a look through the review section as mainly members reviews so no bullshit

Voopoo mods with the Gene chip are good. Wismec/Eleaf/Joyetech also good boards (same company, different brands). Asmodus also good but a bit more expensive. Give us an idea of budget & have a look through the review section as mainly members reviews so no bullshit

With this first one, I'm thinking of up to £45 but not 100% strict about it.

If you haven't already, factor in batteries & charger (4 + 2/4bay charger around £30 from Fogstar with discount code). As to the brand's I've mentioned the choice is good. All are pretty reliable, easy to use & can do the job. There's a recommended hardware vendor thread in new user section. Try Ecigone, Vaping101 or Greyhaze to start with. I've used them all with no issues, although Greyhaze have had their moments as other apes can attest to. You should be able to find a mod between £30-45 that you'll be happy with.

Back
Top Bottom