What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Planning for the end/easing of social distancing. new out and about kit wanted. .

Hey

Ok this is a little out of my comfort zone as i dont dtl too much and when i do its stock coils

The pm80 is a great kit, as said already, an rba will be coming out but no idea about building and all that technical coil wraps and such lol sorry.

I can recommend really good pods with stock coils that have a rba but could not say what it would be like to build on

Wish i could be more help but i don't want to guess, i prefer.to give advice based on my actual experience

@Vapaneezer Scrooge any thoughts??

@rew Doh!!! aio - all in one.. gotcha

Yeah, sorry. Was assuming a bit there. AIOs seem to have the biggest growth in the market at the moment and have more features and battery life than standard pods. There are interesting developments coming out all the time.

Yeah, sorry. Was assuming a bit there. AIOs seem to have the biggest growth in the market at the moment and have more features and battery life than standard pods. There are interesting developments coming out all the time.
Agree totally xx oh wise one.....oh thats why u r called Rew! I get it now hahaha :10::10:

Hey

Ok this is a little out of my comfort zone as i dont dtl too much and when i do its stock coils

The pm80 is a great kit, as said already, an rba will be coming out but no idea about building and all that technical coil wraps and such lol sorry.

I can recommend really good pods with stock coils that have a rba but could not say what it would be like to build on

Wish i could be more help but i don't want to guess, i prefer.to give advice based on my actual experience

@Vapaneezer Scrooge any thoughts??

Thanks, i fully appreciate the post and attitude, I tagged you as i recall reading someone somewhere in here refer to you as the "Pod Queen", and having enjoyed some of your posts in threads i had browsed or even contributed to - it stuck ;)

As i can coil and wick (in some attys) with the nickle its on the wish list, I also use stock coils in attys like the uwell crown and kanger subtanks and compatibles (no one lurves these anymore??) thanks to earlier retail therapy sessions perhaps.

so in reverence to your title ;) thats another vote for the PM80

So is tc off the table too? only reason i have a preference for nickle coils is i have nickle, and it works as i seem to vape ungunky juice (atm) and vape at temps low enough for a cool vape with moderate power that the stock coils and builds both have a pretty good lifespan. i have mainly single 18650 devices
upto 75-80w, and am allways even with kanthal a1 coils vaping well within limits and in the lower 1/3 of the power range well atm at least.. i may dtl but i dont take long take deep turbo draws to blow a cloud anywhere to prove i can, well perhaps on occasion but not every puff and i have no desire to do so in public, that could be suicidal in months to come..

Thanks, i fully appreciate the post and attitude, I tagged you as i recall reading someone somewhere in here refer to you as the "Pod Queen", and having enjoyed some of your posts in threads i had browsed or even contributed to - it stuck ;)

As i can coil and wick (in some attys) with the nickle its on the wish list, I also use stock coils in attys like the uwell crown and kanger subtanks and compatibles (no one lurves these anymore??) thanks to earlier retail therapy sessions perhaps.

so in reverence to your title ;) thats another vote for the PM80

So is tc off the table too? only reason i have a preference for nickle coils is i have nickle, and it works as i seem to vape ungunky juice (atm) and vape at temps low enough for a cool vape with moderate power that the stock coils and builds both have a pretty good lifespan. i have mainly single 18650 devices
upto 75-80w, and am allways even with kanthal a1 coils vaping well within limits and in the lower 1/3 of the power range well atm at least.. i may dtl but i dont take long take deep turbo draws to blow a cloud anywhere to prove i can, well perhaps on occasion but not every puff and i have no desire to do so in public, that could be suicidal in months to come..
Hi love

No worries. No idea on tc have a look in the reviees3 thread, there are a few reviews in there on the pm80.

Hope u find what u r looking for. Im sure some other apes will be along to add their thoughts too they probably have much more knowledge on building, tc and nickle coils

Cheers dee

Back
Top Bottom