What's new

Planning for the end/easing of social distancing. new out and about kit wanted. .

fil

Postman
One benefit of the social distancing has been the extra pressure not to pop to the corner shop and pick up a pack of stink.. 4 weeks in this time round and only the single lapse ..

However while i do like my old and solid vape kit its not stuff that i like to take out and about, a box mod with a huge glass atty atop is quite a fragile thing (glass) and i am a ham fisted clumsy git at the best of times.
and while i can load a dripper with a huge wick and drop a ml or 2 of juice in it for an hour or 2 of indestructible vapeing. if im out for longer redripping can be a pita if i have not got juice with me..

So I am considering buying one of the newer pod systems but which one??

i prefer a DTL vape and generally use 70/30 juice. I tend to use TC too coiling with ni200 mostly and while i have a couple of more powerful devices (dna200 etc) im very happy TC vaping on my mods with a starting power level of 25w which is always temp limited by the time i stop my draw.. I like a nice deep cool vape ;) edit Without Huge clouds that take an age to dissipate, i like to see the room i am in and dont wanna be a menace.

Ideally i would like something iwith a rebuildable deck option that can tale a 15x 3mm coil (my ni200 standard) and handle TC well, I am also intrigued to try these new mesh coils, are these available for tc vaping??

Ive looked at a few devices but i am not really on the ball when it comes to pod systems and dont know what too look for and what to avoid. many but not all seem to use refillable pods?

so to sum up my wish list is:
DTL with 70/30 juice
rebuildable options with gpod build space (i could switch to SS316 wire for smaller coils)
Good TC
mesh options
at least 2000mah or use of separate cells 18650 or larger..

I would also prefer not to be limited by TPD restrictions so dont mind ordering from afar as its not needed desperately, no plans for excursions that require carrying of vape kit for a few weeks at least,

Many thanks in advance for any and all help..

is @DeeDee about ;)

Last edited:
i second this, although would be very surprised if you can get a 15 wrap coil in an rba pod - and if you can i want in!

The PM80 is getting rave reviews and there's an RBA due soon I believe. Not really a pod person but it's worth having a look.

The PM80 is getting rave reviews and there's an RBA due soon I believe. Not really a pod person but it's worth having a look.
Thanks thats one i was looking at tho i didnt see anything about the upcomming RBA, tho as iwas looking at seller sites thats not suprising...

Thanks thats one i was looking at tho i didnt see anything about the upcomming RBA, tho as iwas looking at seller sites thats not suprising...

Lots of new coil options coming out for this one. Not sure about any TC options on any of these pod/ AIO devices yet. Could be wrong though.

Maybe Squonking is the way forward for you?

Thanks, I have a couple of squonk mods and a lovely collection of bf attys to compliment (mostly clones) and had not even considered them.. I think because of the mod shape, the pod systems look prima facia a little more hand/pocket friendly, and my mech squonk has an easy to spin on 'on/off fire button and both that and the vw option (no tc) would need to be upright And have the Bottle access blocked.. I am kak handed/ham fisted/ prone to stuffing things in pockets willy nilly and likely to drop a coat where i plonk my ass ,,,,

Also its a bit of isolation retail therapy to spend the money im chomping at the bit to spend at the corner shop on stinkies of which i will puff on 1/2 of one and feel sick only to flush the remaining 19x 10 minutes later.. (thats how it went down last time anyway)

Yeah, Its one of those days alright!!!

Lots of new coil options coming out for this one. Not sure about any TC options on any of these pod/ AIO devices yet. Could be wrong though.
good job its a wish list then.. i woul be scupperd if it were a need list, a bit dissapointing tho..
off to gogle aio

cornershop closes in 2 minutes, think i made it another day... i hit 3 weeks a lil while back and AGAIN I thought i could handle the occaisional toot

Back
Top Bottom