Vape Superstore
What's new

Picking new mod help

Missvapex

Postman
Hello been awhile since I been on here

I’m looking for some suggestions I’m looking for a dual battery Mod as small as possible only have little hands and ideally pink/purple/rainbow or maybe teal

thanks in advance x

Royal Flush Vape
Maybe the Asmodus Lustro 200W?

The dimensions are 40.5mm wide, 36mm deep, 80mm high.

Guardianvape have the Purple Mod and a few other colours listed for £25.99, but I've never bought from them before

3fvape have quite a few listed - in several colours that may suit you. It is a Chinese site, and I think Paypal isn't available (because of Paypal/US politics rather than the site being untrustworthy), I've bought from them in the past several times without any problems but you will be looking at 2 - 3 weeks delivery time, and there is a possibility you may get stung by customs.

It is worthwhile to exercise your Google-fu and have a good search because the colours you like don't tend to move off the shelves too fast and they tend to sell pretty cheap. I saw a pink one last year for £20 but sadly its gone now, but if you look around you may get lucky.

Maybe the Asmodus Lustro 200W?

The dimensions are 40.5mm wide, 36mm deep, 80mm high.

Guardianvape have the Purple Mod and a few other colours listed for £25.99, but I've never bought from them before

3fvape have quite a few listed - in several colours that may suit you. It is a Chinese site, and I think Paypal isn't available (because of Paypal/US politics rather than the site being untrustworthy), I've bought from them in the past several times without any problems but you will be looking at 2 - 3 weeks delivery time, and there is a possibility you may get stung by customs.

It is worthwhile to exercise your Google-fu and have a good search because the colours you like don't tend to move off the shelves too fast and they tend to sell pretty cheap. I saw a pink one last year for £20 but sadly its gone now, but if you look around you may get lucky.

thanks just had a look at them they do look nice and I like the colours one to add to the maybe list

thank you

AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
Eleaf invoke is the smallest dual 18650. Not much choice with colours though.
JPEG_20210420_233919_100188785008026643.jpg

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Not sure if it's small enough for you, but the Vaporesso Gen is not massive, it is easy for small hands to hold and comes in some pretty colours

Back
Top Bottom