What's new

PG intolerance OR NOT it would appear.......

Rexer

Postman
So for about 5 months i was convinced that i was intolerant to PG, i was vaping away on some 70/30 hangsen for a month and apart from the occasional scratchy throat hit (normally first vape of the day) i was fine with it, then the throat hit was permanent every time i vaped it so after doing some reading i put it down to the PG content.....

Started vaping 50/50 and boom, it was lovely, smooth, shit loads of lovely vaper and 6 months pass and apart from having a massive bout of IBS i was vaping away fine.

I went on a bit of a road trip to wales and decided to google vape shops along the route and found The Smokers Angel.

Popped in to the shop and it was very ego friendly, didnt have a clue what my evic was though lol.

Point is i tried a load of their juices and came away with two (30ml for a tenna....)

I have been vaping the lemon flavour for a few days now, not sure of the exact content but it says PG on the bottle with no mention of VG, absolutely love the stuff, perfect flavour, nice throat hit, acceptable amount of vapour.

So WTF, im vaping what appears to be 100% PG and so far no signs of a PG intolerance

Anyone care to explain ?

you could be getting more tolerant it now since you been vape a 50/50 blend and your body has adjusted.. am no expert but a suggestion

It was more likely an ingredient in the flavouring or another unrelated factor, or possibly on the outside chance the juices you were getting were made with poor quality / contaminated stock...

It was more likely an ingredient in the flavouring or another unrelated factor, or possibly on the outside chance the juices you were getting were made with poor quality / contaminated stock...

Thought hangsen were supposed to be one of the best, shame as I have never found a nicer spearmint.....

you could be getting more tolerant it now since you been vape a 50/50 blend and your body has adjusted.. am no expert but a suggestion

I hope you are right as I would love to get some juice that has higher pg, flavour seems so much better

Funny thing is, my fav 50/50 has suddenly become really scratchy throat hit haha, will I ever win ;)

I can happily take 70/30 now after months on 50/50 then 60/40.

I think a lot of problems are highly individual, changes in a single minor ingredient can have huge effects on some while the majority never notice. I have trouble with juice flavours, I've tried a flavour and thought it disgustingly chemical, handed my setup to a colleague, who after changing the tip has tried the same flavour within a minute of me and declared it to be A*, fantastico, and a variety of bodyparts of various creatures...:banghead:

My trouble is I try a juice and love it, then after buying it quickly decide that I hate it and get all pissed off about the money I spent on it, I reckon 8 out of 10 liquids I buy are a waste of time and money.

Back
Top Bottom