What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PG Allergy?

Bryan123456

Achiever
I think I read somewhere that about 2% of the population is allergic to PG. Is that correct?

If it is I am going to hae to make up some VG based juices, because, I have become the owner of a Provari.
I never really intended to become an owner of a Provari, especially not this one which is Pink and Mini. I bought it as a prezzie for my ex g/f. If this seems lavish or foolhardy, it is not. We finished in 2008 and since 2010 have become great friends and gig buddies and she is generous to a fault. She also has taste and a bit of dosh and likes pink. I have been trying to get her to vape and mixed up several flavours she said she would like to try and took some pre-mixed with me when we met for an Elbow gig and her birthday.

She coughed and spluttered at all the vapes and all voltages. I told her something I would never had said in the past - don't suck so hard - but it was to no avail.

So I have a pink mini Provari. I fired it up today to try it and I am very very impressed with the quality of the whole thing, especially the vape. Whatever circuitry Pro Vape are usig it is superior to other PWM ones - the only thing I have that matches this in output is my twin 18650 TTS - the Provari is being run without the extension cap on an 18350.

If there is a PG allergy I will seek out some VG vapes and if I can, alcohol based concentrates, put the pink thing back in its box and try it with her again; the ex is just getting over breast cancer and one cancer is more than enough for anyone. If there is no such thing as a PG allergy - anyone know of a supplier doing skins for Provari Minis - it's very pocketable but I would not take something so - pink - out in public.

Awesome! Pink! The coughing might be a subconcious thing. My nephew hacked his head off but after a few tries admitted he was expecting to cough but didnt really physically need to. Good luck

The coughing is a genuine thing. I tried her with look alikes and she tried several of my PVs on her last visit to me. We had a serious attempt to get her vaping over about 2 days and all sorts of voltages from 3 to 5 - tanks, direct dripping even a carto - nada - same spluttering.

And yes very seriously pink.

Oh Bryan123456 you've join the cult of provari-I never thought you'd join the gang :D it's one of those things that seems ridiculously over priced until you try on and realise that they really are that good. I think they are a lot more accessible now and we see many more new vapers jumping right in. I don't think they have the same "stigma" they used to have!

Back
Top Bottom