What's new

Part 2: Mesh Coil Still Not Getting Good Hits

Never tried the smok tank or coils but from what I've read they don't last long and don't perform too well, yeah go for the freemax or falcon they both get good reviews off alot of people will probably be like night and day between them, hope you get on with the new tank good luck pal
thanks man appreciate it

I think I will take that advice. thanks a lot. Can you recommend any tanks that are good for flavour chasers?
Hi mate, the ones recommended I haven't tried but no reason they wouldn't be good. Others reckon they are. I use Innokin Scions and Plex with the Plexus mesh coils and love them. I do own the original Freemax Mesh and wasn't a fan of it, the Plexus left it for dead with the juices I make and use. But I hear from others here the Freemax Mesh Pro is excellent and different in many ways to the original which gave me no joy. If I was gonna get a Freemax it would be the Pro the others here rave about.

The Falcon is my absolute favourite Mesh Coil tank as long as it's the non TPD version.

But in other news, it seems like Smok picked up the ball on their Mesh coils, I picked up a single new version yesterday which has much larger wicking ports and lager mesh surface area.
P-Tank Max Mesh 0.17Ω Ohm (SS) 80-130W (best 90-110W)

I have to say its far superior to the earlier Prince mesh coils, though only at the high 110 watts range, good flavour, I can't comment on the lifespan yet but I'm happy with it.

That said the Falcon is still the better option, lower wattage and better flavour.

Never tried the smok tank or coils but from what I've read they don't last long and don't perform too well, yeah go for the freemax or falcon they both get good reviews off alot of people will probably be like night and day between them, hope you get on with the new tank good luck pal
Hey so I just ordered the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank...with shipping i got it for $30. I hope I like it...it got rated number one coil for flavour so that caught my eye to get that over the falcon. I hope it is a HUGE improvement from the Prince

Hi mate, the ones recommended I haven't tried but no reason they wouldn't be good. Others reckon they are. I use Innokin Scions and Plex with the Plexus mesh coils and love them. I do own the original Freemax Mesh and wasn't a fan of it, the Plexus left it for dead with the juices I make and use. But I hear from others here the Freemax Mesh Pro is excellent and different in many ways to the original which gave me no joy. If I was gonna get a Freemax it would be the Pro the others here rave about.
Yeah a lot do rave about the FreeMax...I have had enough with SMOK and their coils not performing well so i actually just ordered a Freemax Mesh Pro online and hope I see the difference from the Prince tank.
and the FreeMax will be compatible with my X-Priv right? I just want to double check...

Hey so I just ordered the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank...with shipping i got it for $30. I hope I like it...it got rated number one coil for flavour so that caught my eye to get that over the falcon. I hope it is a HUGE improvement from the Prince
Well done you'll have to let me know what it's like, yeah it will fit your mod pretty much any tank will fit it no problem

Well done you'll have to let me know what it's like, yeah it will fit your mod pretty much any tank will fit it no problem
awesome well thanks a lot for your advice I will for sure let you know how it goes. Should get it on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom