Vape Superstore
What's new

Panzer 1:1 clone. Adding insult to injury !

I'm goin for the genuine one anyway I've wanted one for ages

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Smoore
1 : 1 clone ???

The real one has copper contacts top and bottom ;)

1 : 1 clone ???

The real one has copper contacts top and bottom ;)

One of the main reasons i asked was because of that 1:1 claim. In my eyes a 1:1 clone would be a precise copy in all areas. Seems it's the same as the one people are buy from ft.

Vape Green
I do have a real one. What surprised me the most about it, is how well the mod is machined.
Silky smooth threads and the locking ring feels like it is riding on air.
I doubt the clone will have the same quality threading

I wish we could have more threads about the Panzer.

;)

Innokin
I wish we could have more threads about the Panzer.

;)

I'll be straight up wiv yer. Trouble i'm having at my end is is deciding when someone's text is serious or sarky !... But i am talking Panzer like ! They say you da man to ask. Is that true that you're going to get the drone & do a comparison with the real deal for our greedy eyes ?

I'll be straight up wiv yer. Trouble i'm having at my end is is deciding when someone's text is serious or sarky !... But i am talking Panzer like ! They say you da man to ask. Is that true that you're going to get the drone & do a comparison with the real deal for our greedy eyes ?

If you start from the understanding that almost nothing I type is serious or meant to be taken seriously you'll not go far wrong. :D

Yep, Maxcat is sending me a clone to go head to head with the real one and then it'll go on the forum for a giveaway. If it's decent I'm going to buy one as an out of the house beater.

AcmeFog
Cheers Mawsley . Knowing you're going to give it away before you even have it speaks volumes. :57: If i could pull £150 out of my arse today i'd buy a real one but i'm a sad bastard & the bank own me so i have to wait.

Cheers @Mawsley . Knowing you're going to give it away before you even have it speaks volumes. :57: If i could pull £150 out of my arse today i'd buy a real one but i'm a sad bastard & the bank own me so i have to wait.

Not me mate - it's Maxcat who's being super-generous.

Elux
Back
Top Bottom