What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

pancake man original, deluxe, totty fruity

Badawy

Postman
I had pancake man like last year and it's amazing and after I finished the bottle. I don't know why I totally forgot about it but it came on my mind recently. especially that I am a flavour seeking guy and that liquid is the strongest flavour I have had yet.
so when I went to buy a new one I found out that it got a 2 new versions the deluxe and totty fruity. and I am little bit confused which one to choose from.

other thing is if you guys know any strong flavours like that liquid could you recommend it for me it's not a must to be a pancake flavour :)
cheers.

Hi and welcome to the planet 1st of all ts really what juices have strong flavours as every vapers taste buds differ like you say that pancake man was strong for you but when i had it i found that it did not have much flavour but found that grannys peach cobbler was very nice so really your best bet is to go to your local vape shop and just try some flavours that might suit you or you could go to events like vape jam or vapefest where you will get a chance to try as many flavors as you want as you will find all the juice traders there at these events if you are not sure what these events are like just take a look on youtube they are all on there hope this helps you a bit with your quest to find your flavours you want good luck and enjoy...

Chefs flaours do a oneshot wonder concentrate clone which i thought was ok. I did buy a bottle of pancake man by breakfast classics and it was ile. I guess it could have been just that bottle was nasty for some reason though.
Dinner lady is probably a brand that should tick the boxes for you @Badawy . Lemon tart is one i tried one of their summer ones and have one in my cupboard the summer flavours or the one i did try had koolada in and it gave me brain freeze lol but was a nice strong cola flavour.

One of the richest flavours I've tried recently is I Love Cookies Too by Mad Hatter, which is a cookie and strawberries juice.

I had pancake man like last year and it's amazing and after I finished the bottle. I don't know why I totally forgot about it but it came on my mind recently. especially that I am a flavour seeking guy and that liquid is the strongest flavour I have had yet.
so when I went to buy a new one I found out that it got a 2 new versions the deluxe and totty fruity. and I am little bit confused which one to choose from.

other thing is if you guys know any strong flavours like that liquid could you recommend it for me it's not a must to be a pancake flavour :)
cheers.
I'm just vaping on pancake man deluxe. It's fookin nice. But that is my taste. I reckon it is worth a go if you like pancake man.

I'm just vaping on pancake man deluxe. It's fookin nice. But that is my taste. I reckon it is worth a go if you like pancake man.
I've got some of that on the go. It is tasty stuff. I used a higher pg nic shot too and it wicks in tanks like a champ.
Would second dinner lady's lemon tart for the op.

French dude by the same company is one of the nicest liquids i have vaped. I bought it in the TPd sales last year and i didn't expect too much but the flavour blew me away of how nice it was.

cheers.

Original Pancake Man is still my fav flavour since I started vaping and I'm a fruity flavour person. I hadn't heard of the tutti fruity one but the difference between the original and deluxe is:

Pancake Man original:
Pancake, Butter, Maple Syrup, Strawberries, Cream

Pancake Man Deluxe:
Orignal Pancake Man + Fruity Pebbles, Marshmallow, Ice Cream

Not tried it yet but sounds like too much, the original was incredible, bought 5 boxes in the TPD sale and I'm down to my last one, should have used it on Tuesday! haha

Back
Top Bottom