What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Overpowering aniseed

Mclovin1883

Initiate
Hey guys been making heisenburg and punk juice for over a year now once a month i make a batch of each but have just finished 100ml of a 200 ml I made up and the first lot of the same batch was lovely so went on to the second 100ml and the aniseed is so overpowering that I don't even wanna vape it and have had the same problem with both is there something I could be doing wrong I am mixing at 70/30 and am using bottleshots and while not using the juice it is kept in my fridge so I can't understand the change would anyone be able to help me either save my juice or be able to advise to stop it happening again

How long does it take you to vape the first lot ?
As it may just be the fact that lot number 2 has had longer to steep and thats letting the aniseed
become more pronounced.

It's about a week to do 100ml but it's also extremely harsh as well

i would not think its the time difference then
did you do any thing different this time to normal ?
Do you mix up 200 ml then split it into 2 x 100 ml bottles if so did you make sure it was properly mixed / shaken before splitting it down into 100ml
if not that could make the difference.
Bit of a strange one thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom