What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Onepoundeliquid discussion

ordered a few more of these. one of each of the cloud range. i've tried 1,2 and 5 so far.

1 is excessively minty (for my tastes) compared to the description, not unpleasant but could do with more strawberry and some sweetener. There is a very faint hint of banana.

2 is nice. Less mint and the lemon mixes surprisingly well with it but it does remind me of a cheap air freshener/sink cleaner sort of lemon and I can' taste much else in it tbh. Needs more strawberry and sweetener again.

5 has a nutty pistachio hint and very little else flavour wise. Sort of reminds me of emulsion paint smell. It's not unpleasant but there's not much there.

I think the main problem these liquids suffer from lack of sweetness.

I've left reviews to this effect, most of the review seems very positive and to be honest i'm surprised. Maybe they just all need a steep?

Bought some more blueberry which tastes purely of bitter perfume but I had this problem with it the first time round and it seemed to settle to a nice sweet flavour after a steep so i'm hoping this will too.

I also got some 60vg/40pg heisenburg since they had run out of the high vg. haven't vaped it yet but it smells nice.

Also got some grape in 6mg to mix with some omg I got from somewhere else. That too smells nice.

I ordered 15 bottles of English Tobacco on friday 15th July and they arrived 16th. Great service :)

However they only sent me 10 bottles so I have emailed them and waiting to see what happens next.

Will post an update when I get it.

just in case they are on the forum first Jim heres a bump to @Li-Quid
Thanks MrDJ, they replied to my email within an hour. Not bad considering it's Saturday. They apologised and said they will post the missing bottles on Monday and I should get them on Tuesday.

Great service :)

Just ordered some high vg heisenberg anyone tried it what's the opinions on it cheers

Got an email this morning confirming my order for the 5 missing bottles free of charge. I'm impressed with the service :)

Back
Top Bottom