What's new

Onepoundeliquid discussion

Just tried Cloud No. 3 in the Magma. Not great but passable. Could benefit from toning down the coconut, Also tried their standard custard which is borderline unvapeable.

Pineapple - Ashtray with a hint of pineapple.

Strawberry Milk - Strawberry milk, funnily enough and nice too boot.

Out of Golden Tobacco, Virginia Tobacco, RY4, American Lights, Pineapple and Strawberry Milk, I'll order RY4 and maybe Strawberry Milk again. I suspect the Molejuice I have steeping will better the Strawberry Milk for my sweet fix though.

Just the RY4 then :)

Vanilla Custard = Disgusting, even with a two week steep. Shame is I purchased 3 bottles of this crap.
Have mixed it with other flavours just to make it usable, never again.

just tried the blackcurrant and liquorice - ive vaped some stuff i didnt like before but this is the worst ive ever tasted , normally i can mix liquid with something else to make it vapeable and more to my taste but this is the first liquid ive ever stuck straight in the bin .
no liqourice taste whatsoever just a overpowering really nasty cheap blackcurrant squash type taste , the type of cheap squash that has been sat in the sun all day at your old school sports day and somehow makes you more thirsty after youve drunk it .
leaves a coating in your mouth as well so you have to instantly brush your teeth even then you can still taste it .
absolutely nasty , not worth the bottle its put in

had the cherry menthol the other night same again pretty nasty , next to no flavour and what there was was pretty rank , hardly any vapour either .

not holding out much hope for the other flavours i ordered . so far i would say they cost about a quid too much

I've tried a lot of OnePoundLiquid - I had to start keeping a spreadsheet of flavours:

American Lites - Dry, neutral, very slightly sweet aftertaste
Black Tobacco - Sweet Aniseed, mild tobacco
British Tobacco - Dry, neutral, very slightly herbal
Blueberry - Sweet, almost menthol - good mask, good mixed with tobacco
Cappucino - Slight oily milk taste - coffee underneath - milk fades with steeping
Cherry - Sweet - good mask
Cherry Menthol - Sweet mint, slight cherry - very menthol
Virginia Tobacco - Slightly strange herbal, slightly sweet
Blackcurrent & Liquorice - Anise can numb the tongue
Peach - Artificial
Vanilla - Inoffensive, no real vanilla
Vanilla Custard - Milky, slight vanilla, not eggy

American Lites was quite a find for me as I went through a phase of craving the dryness of a real cigarette...not bad MTL in a Kayfun. I'm past that phase now...

Just bought No 3, 4 and 5 of the 'High VG' range - not keen on No 3 - my first juice with coconut - not convinced. No 4 and No 5 are less easy to dislike, but I wouldn't say I love them yet...

In the same order I tried their English Tobacco - bit sweeter than the American Lites - probably give it away to someone who's just quitting.

The surprise was Orange though - really good! Zesty - in the sense that you occasionally get hint of zest as well as orange flesh. Would be good mixed in with something. Can be a bit taxing on it's own...

Pete

I recently brought three from the cloud range and wasn't impressed.
I think they are just trying too hard with these, and for me they didn't work.
I thought a few of the basic juices are ok though.

...I also bought a bottle of unflavoured from them once - as I was trying to work out if the sweetness of juices was due to VG. I was surprised at how vapable it was.

Pete

I've liked their RY4, Black Tobacco and Cappucino since I started, but recently tried their Vanilla Custard, which was revolting - horrrible yeasty taste and smell. The first juice I'd deem 'unvapeable'. In fact, as I type this I'm wondering if something went wrong ....... I might drop them a line about it.

Back
Top Bottom