What's new

One thing I don't understand about drippers

No, no, no, Scotty. It's like this; A fiver on a dripper and that leaves the 60 for yet another pair of shoes. :D

Yes but if you don't waste £60 on shoes you definitely don't need, then you won't drip anything on to them?

No, no, no, Scotty. It's like this; A fiver on a dripper and that leaves the 60 for yet another pair of shoes. :D

Nah - £60 towards an extra night in Amsterdam (or an extra 5 days accommodation in Goa) - or of course 13 new shiny vaping things instead of just the one

76 quid!!??

Yer 'avin' a laff!

If it's REALLY good I might consider a tenner

Depends what you want/need.

I've got a number of drippers at different resistances for different juices but I use this one for sub-ohm vaping with dual coils because of the clouds it produces. The thing with drippers is that they are very responsive to how you wick and coil them too.

For a first time venture to see whether dripping is for you then cheap maybe the best way forward but, as always, it's all a very individual thing. That doesn't help much I know :D

+1,000,000 for Trident. Fuckin best atty I own lol. As said you can 1 hole with 4-5 draw choices, then 2 holes for fog city dual core heaven.

Back
Top Bottom