What's new

One thing I don't understand about drippers

yes - I have been wondering about fiddly factor of a small one. That's one of the reasons I reckoned on getting both - at least the larger one might save the other one from a quick trip through a closed window if I can't get the hang

because chinese want to get us back for letting america bomb japan.

its meaningless measurement.
yet at the same time, it does give you some idea of the volume inside the thing...but not in ml.

ignore the ml, and just look at the number..bigger number=bigger dripper. doesnt really mean it will hold more drops. its just bigger in your hand.
see...chinese man say borrocks

You did see my "gentle reminder" thread yeah?

~×XOo~sent with love from the Nerm~oOX×~

yes - I have been wondering about fiddly factor of a small one. That's one of the reasons I reckoned on getting both - at least the larger one might save the other one from a quick trip through a closed window if I can't get the hang

the smallest dripper I have is the Cyclone, then the IGO w... both hold about 1-2ml of eliquid below the coil... and both are shockingly easier to rewick!

I find that my little dripper is easiest to recoil. It's about half the size of me igo-w. Sits beautifully on an ego.

Fleabag, we're on the same channel again. I have just ordered 3 different RDA's from FT.

Lol. Of course we are. And you were clearly thinking the same thing - order after the itaste arrives

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You know, these reassurances are unlikely to dissuade me from buying two new shiny things instead of one

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Trident.

Get the Trident.

In case I'm not being very clear...buy the Trident.

;)

What's so good about it ? :)

Dual coil capability, variable air intake for both coils, shiny 24ct gold plating or SS, adjustable copper connection, decent drip tip, looks good, big chamber for more wick.

What's bad about it is the four o-rings make the cap too tight so you have to remove two and lube the remaining pair up. Also, if driving and have a combined resistance of 0.7ohm you are liable to crash as the exhale puts an impenetrable cloud between you and the windscreen.

The best dripper I own and up there with the Immo when it was working properly (which I am going to buy again from FT). Going to get a SS Trident too because the gold one is so good. Horses for courses I guess but I love it.

Back
Top Bottom